Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan McStay

The 28-year-old continued training at a high level over the BYE week and he has been cleared to return to full team training.

He will need to complete a block of work during full team training over the next few weeks before he returns to the field.

This is massive. Can't wait to see him back out there. Checkers will be very excited too

You beauty! Pendles on track to play 400th against Carlton!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep - lots of good news there!

In fact, it looks like the unavailable list will be half what it was:

41, 10, 37 & 44 - available;

plus,
2 & 29 - probably available.

MEANWHILE:

11, 5, 46 & 6

(3 - 5 weeks - leaving them around 4 to 6 rounds of games, before the finals come around); plus,

21 & 45

(4 - 6 weeks - leaving Steene & Parker a block of VFL games before season's end).

INDEFINITE/SEASON/CAREER:

28, 12 & 39

(sad but true).

Last edited:
I had this discussion on twitter... Once Mitchell is fit.. Where does he fit in? You can't play them all out of the middle. While Crisp is playing great footy, is he one that has to go to half back-mid? Is Pendles? Cant start them all there.

Is he no longer a starter?

I had this discussion on twitter... Once Mitchell is fit.. Where does he fit in? You can't play them all out of the middle. While Crisp is playing great footy, is he one that has to go to half back-mid? Is Pendles? Cant start them all there.

A discussion on twitter.

That sounds terrifying. And an oxymoron.

Yep - lots of good news there! In fact, it looks like the unavailable list will be half what it was: 41, 10, 37 & 44 - available; plus, 3 & 29 - probably available
I think you mean 2. There's nothing wrong with Quaynor.

And for future reference, the amount of typing you saved by using their numbers instead of names was miniscule compared to how garbage it makes your post to read.

If Sullivan is still in the side, I think ultimately Mitchell pips him for a spot in the side.

Sullivan isn't actually doing anything that Mitchell doesn't do, and last year's Grand Final was a far better game than Sullivan has played so far in his run.

If Sullivan is still in the side, I think ultimately Mitchell pips him for a spot in the side.

Sullivan isn't actually doing anything that Mitchell doesn't do, and last year's Grand Final was a far better game than Sullivan has played so far in his run.
He may get pushed out by De Goey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be nice to have to worry about fitting Mitchell in, rather than worrying about having to play Jiath/Parker/Allan because there's no one left.

Will you be well enough for training tomorrow? 🤪

Hope you're feeling better soon 🙏
I'll be right. I'll rug up haha. Given they are playing interstate, I'm not gonna miss training lol

I think its what my sister had. my sinsus is very congested. Had a sore throat. Very fatigued, slept almost 12 hrs last night.
Ive got some stuff Im taking so hopefully clears up soon

I'll be right. I'll rug up haha. Given they are playing interstate, I'm not gonna miss training lol

I think its what my sister had. my sinsus is very congested. Had a sore throat. Very fatigued, slept almost 12 hrs last night.
Ive got some stuff Im taking so hopefully clears up soon
Yep, I've heard of a few people getting a combo of what you're describing. Best place to be is in bed rugged up in this weather 🥶

So you're not to going to the game?

Yep, I've heard of a few people getting a combo of what you're describing. Best place to be is in bed rugged up in this weather 🥶

So you're not to going to the game?
Nah. Flights were too expensive. And prob good thing too given I'm sick.

That's the thing with this game falling during school hols..good for those already holidaying in Qld, I suppose... not so good for those just wanting to attend our match.
Yeah. Airlines know what they are doing lol pricks.

Oscar Steene

Oscar Steene continues to work through his rehab program for his toe injury.

He has taken positive steps over the BYE week having commenced a running program and this week will progress into straight line running.
Would love to know how they had him running over the bye week…

Alter G?

Would love to know how they had him running over the bye week…

Alter G?
Markov. Mcstay. Long. Dean also did training at the club in the bye week. Joined in with the AFLW girls.
So no reason Oscar couldn't have gone and did some running on the track during the bye week too.

He may have went home to SA where he did some running

Markov. Mcstay. Long. Dean also did training at the club in the bye week. Joined in with the AFLW girls.
So no reason Oscar couldn't have gone and did some running on the track during the bye week too.

He may have went home to SA where he did some running

I know but they’re saying he will “progress” to straight line running. Normally that’s where running starts. So to progress to straight line running, presumably he was running on the Alter G or in the pool last week.

I know but they’re saying he will “progress” to straight line running. Normally that’s where running starts. So to progress to straight line running, presumably he was running on the Alter G or in the pool last week.
Ah.
Possibly that's true.

I think you mean 2. There's nothing wrong with Quaynor.

And for future reference, the amount of typing you saved by using their numbers instead of names was miniscule compared to how garbage it makes your post to read.
You're right on the 2 instead of 3 front.

As far as your comment on my post, VV, go **** yourself - sideways.

How was that to read?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back