2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

bottom 4 I reckon
A win for our future then IF we fall that far down.
A nice juicy draft pick.
I reckon we will go well this year as long as we don't get shafted by the Umpies yet again

Just been going through the ladder predictions, and I think a lot of you are in for a shock with how much West Coast are going to improve this year. I'm fairly confident if things go well we could get at least 4 wins and finish above North. If things don't go so well we will only finish above Richmond.
I agree with you.The only caveat is we need to see Yeo, Mcgovern, Barrass and Ryan all being injury free for most of the year and a reasonable injury list as well
Dermie saying we would be worse than last year seems off the mark. We won two games last year with arguably the worst injury list of all time and a lot of list cloggers getting games who shouldn't have.
Fortunately a lot of those cloggers have been moved on.
Looking at who we play we at home and with a fit list i can see us winning four home games.
Whether it is enough to avoid the spoon or overtake another team is another question

Someone who can predict the ladder is not a genious, they are Laplace's Demon.

There are 18! combinations, admittedly a decent swathe of those can be ruled out (like reverse order) but even if you assume you know the position of 4 teams (which is generous), that still leaves your chances as a 1 in ~87 Billion.

View attachment 1904227
should be a bigfooty competition here where whoever predicts it to the closest number wins a prize.

Suns need to watch the free kick count this year. Dimma could’ve brought the curse over, it’s no secret the AFL don’t like his attitude.
That will all change now he's not at Tiger land.
Will need a new house to hold all the free kicks received.

1. Brisbane
2. Collingwood
3. Sydney
4. Carlton
5. Adelaide
6. GWS
7. Melbourne
8. Geelong
9. Port Adelaide
10. St Kilda
11. Bulldogs
12. Hawthorn
13. Essendon
14. Richmond
15. Gold Coast
16. North Melbourne
17. Fremantle
18. West Coast

Sydney and Carlton to lose their respective qualifying finals before beating each other's QF opponents in their prelims and meet in the grand final with the Swans to win their first flag in 12 years

1. Brisbane
2. GWS
3. Collingwood
4. Adelaide
5. Port
6. Geelong
7. Carlton
8. Sydney
9. Melbourne
10. St Kilda
11. Richmond
12. Hawthorn
13. Fremantle
14. Gold Coast
15. Essendon
16. Bulldogs
17. North
18. West Coast

Done with a ladder predictor. I was surprised at how low in particular the Dogs ended but I suppose it shows my lack of belief in their system/coaching more than anything.

1. Brisbane
2. Colingwood
3. Carlton
4. GWS
5. Melbourne
6. Adelaide
7. Port Adelaide
8. St Kilda
9. Footscray
10. Sydney
11. Gold Coast
12. Fremantle
13. Essendon
14. Geelong
15. Hawthorn
16. North Melbourne
17. Richmond
18. West Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Brisbane
2. Colingwood
3. Carlton
4. GWS
5. Melbourne
6. Adelaide
7. Port Adelaide
8. St Kilda
9. Footscray
10. Sydney
11. Gold Coast
12. Fremantle
13. Essendon
14. Geelong
15. Hawthorn
16. North Melbourne
17. Richmond
18. West Coast

Is this the predicted 2024 ladder positions or free kick differential?

1. Brisbane
2. Collingwood
3. Sydney
4. Carlton
5. Adelaide
6. GWS
7. Melbourne
8. Geelong
9. Port Adelaide
10. St Kilda
11. Bulldogs
12. Hawthorn
13. Essendon
14. Richmond
15. Gold Coast
16. North Melbourne
17. Fremantle
18. West Coast

Sydney and Carlton to lose their respective qualifying finals before beating each other's QF opponents in their prelims and meet in the grand final with the Swans to win their first flag in 12 years

One of the better predictions I have seen

You just know the Cats will go deep into the finals this year, it’s a given, it’s how we roll. With a fit Cameron, Guthrie, Henry, Dangerfield and others it’s go time again.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon I’ve seen one person predict the saints to stay in the 8 in here, seems every team around, below and above us is improving and yet here we are just being pushed down the ladder.

Adding our two main goal kickers back in the side, we’ve added speed and midfield depth over the off-season, Jack Steele isn’t playing on one leg and is breaking his PBs running wise, half our list isn’t on the injury report as it was this time last year, another year into our younger blokes who performed fantastic last season for us

I struggle to see how we don’t improve, outside perception is we won’t but I can’t see how we aren’t better than we were last season, we are much healthier and we’ve only added strengths to the holes we had last year.

I’ll also add, us being better doesn’t necessarily mean finishing higher than 6th, we could finish 6-8 and still have improved in my eyes.

I reckon I’ve seen one person predict the saints to stay in the 8 in here, seems every team around, below and above us is improving and yet here we are just being pushed down the ladder.

Adding our two main goal kickers back in the side, we’ve added speed and midfield depth over the off-season, Jack Steele isn’t playing on one leg and is breaking his PBs running wise, half our list isn’t on the injury report as it was this time last year, another year into our younger blokes who performed fantastic last season for us

I struggle to see how we don’t improve, outside perception is we won’t but I can’t see how we aren’t better than we were last season, we are much healthier and we’ve only added strengths to the holes we had last year.

I’ll also add, us being better doesn’t necessarily mean finishing higher than 6th, we could finish 6-8 and still have improved in my eyes.
Don’t worry we won the flag and no one gives us a chance of going back to back

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back