List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the performance of the pies bottom 6 on thursday and their development compared to some of our trade and draftees
Michael you would be after scalps if we had traded in Lochie Schultz for a first rounder this year and a second rounder last year.

Gotta look at all of the trades and drafting not just the ones that make them look good.

2022 draft we got in O. Hollands, Binns and Cowan and traded in Acres.

That's fairly good work by any stretch of the imagination.

At 800K+ a year, maybe not
Charlie Cameron? Stengle or Cameron if you fit them in, with a back ended contract and our top 5 willing to take cuts is a game changer for us. Starts to put us in Premiership conversations. Find another outside/punch from stoppage player and a KPD we can beat anyone. Yes, I throw the marbles at Stengle or Cameron

Last edited:
I was referencing the 3 or 4 collingwood players who played under 10 games
Two of those are mature age players but obviously held their own and imo Richards could become a very good player. Harrison had his only good game of his career and the other three are the reason they didn’t win.
If you look at their top 10 in their B&F last year you can see who carries that side. Only two of them (the gift Daicos and Mitchell) have came in over Austin’s period at Carlton.

Personally I think Collingwood are the best coached side and that has built a remarkable culture atm and they are still riding that wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back