List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Lester contract extension should be announced soon.

7 News reported tonight that his management hopes to have his future decided by Friday. He's also coincidentally doing a media appearance on Friday too.

I can't recall Callum's time at the Suns but he is certainly not soft with us - have seen him put his body on the line for us numerous times...very courageous.
Exactly. It's probably an exaggeration on my part and also due to not bothering to watch a heap of their games, but the only times I seemed to notice him was for those things. I was less than enthused about him joining us, but now he's a bit of a favourite. One of the more courageous players on our list in fact. Just shows leopards can change their spots.

Poor Matho. Getting hounded even after retirement.

“F*** you, ASADA. F*** you, QAFL ... Don't press his parent's doorbell. Five in the morning when Craigo's trying to get lucky,” Robinson fumed. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Not surprising in the least tbh
If he is still playing footy, of course they are going to hound him.
If he gives footy away, they will leave him alone.

I don’t know what it is like now but if you don’t show for a drug test you are automatically presumed guilty.
Or atleast that’s what it was like when I was playing competitive sport.

The fact that was a random test, he may be ok in that scenario but they usually then ask you to show at a pre planned time to do the test and if you don’t show up then you are presumed guilty.

Did he actually get tested after all that complaining?

Good to know that ASADA are at least trying to test guys that look like they are on the gear in local leagues and not waving it through.

Just 8 players remaining who are uncontracted after 2024 now.
  • Beeken
  • Craven
  • Joyce
  • Lane
  • Lyons
  • Madden
  • Michael
  • Prior

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was definitely 2. But I expect him to go if someone wants him.
Thanks. I actually hope we can hold onto him. Neale ain't going to be around forever. Not that he is a direct replacement but given time I think he could make it.

Thanks. I actually hope we can hold onto him.
I doubt we will, his name has been mentioned by multiple journos as one to watch in the trade period. That doesn't happen unless you're seeking a new contract from your club or your management is seeking out a trade.

Thanks. I actually hope we can hold onto him. Neale ain't going to be around forever. Not that he is a direct replacement but given time I think he could make it.

I don't think we've seen any improvement in Dev this year and little over his career

He just can't kick and isn't strong enough in other parts of his game to compensate for that.

Would keep him as depth next year and hopefully offload Tunstill

I don't think we've seen any improvement in Dev this year and little over his career

He just can't kick and isn't strong enough in other parts of his game to compensate for that.

Would keep him as depth next year and hopefully offload Tunstill
100%. Running towards our forward line in the last week's VFL under minimal pressure he totally miskicked a pass that almost scrubbed along the ground at a 45 degree angle. Just like shorter people, there are just aren't many places available on an AFL field for poor kicks.

I doubt we will, his name has been mentioned by multiple journos as one to watch in the trade period. That doesn't happen unless you're seeking a new contract from your club or your management is seeking out a trade.
Let's hope it doesn't bite us on the arse like it has with Benny Keays going to the Crows and dominating.

Im Out George Costanza GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back