List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A quote from Jo's father Anthony from Sundays Helald Sun newspaper i have in front of me.
Asked if his son would retire.he said: "No, he's just in a very happy place at the moment, so he he'll keep going- he's all right"
"He's that happy, it's not funny. It's a super (work-life) balance. People read into things, but that's OK. Joe is Joe and he's good to write stories about, so let it roll"
"it (his future) will sort itself out, so he'll just soak this one up"
"it's been hard work to get there, and they missed out last year by so little. To get back and win it like that, i'm so happy for the whole team. I'm so happy for Joe. He's worked his arse off the get to this position"

If John Ralph really does have access to one of our players giving him inside information on Joe from Mad Monday celebrations I'd be more worried about that it seems against everything this team has come to stand for. We dont want players talking when on the drink about other players. Damien Barrett also claims he has contacts in the club and they are telling him stuff about Joe which is also an issue. mind you i cant even watch Barrett he is such a flog he just turns my stomach.

Trust and Belief, seal the windows and lock the doors, let Joe have his exit interview with Fagan then we will all know until then, loose lips sink ships.

If John Ralph really does have access to one of our players giving him inside information on Joe from Mad Monday celebrations I'd be more worried about that it seems against everything this team has come to stand for. We dont want players talking when on the drink about other players. Damien Barrett also claims he has contacts in the club and they are telling him stuff about Joe which is also an issue. mind you i cant even watch Barrett he is such a flog he just turns my stomach.

Trust and Belief, seal the windows and lock the doors, let Joe have his exit interview with Fagan then we will all know until then, loose lips sink ships.
Most footy "journalists" turn my stomach.... the only ones I don't mind at the moment are the x players like Nathan Buckley, Leigh Montagna, Jack Riewoldt. Matthew Lloyd the worst of the x player mob in the media IMO.

Most footy "journalists" turn my stomach.... the only ones I don't mind at the moment are the x players like Nathan Buckley, Leigh Montagna, Jack Riewoldt. Matthew Lloyd the worst of the x player mob in the media IMO.

It’s interesting who people hate and who they like.

I’m with Clarky… Damien Barret turns my stomach more than any other.
But I like Kane Cornes, even though I often don’t agree with him.
Buckley has won me over because he is so insightful.
Riewoldt, Lloyd, fat Eddie, No. Just No. 🤮

More for next year but Cam and Starc are the two clear priorities. Frog and Zork will retire after next season and Joe either plays with the Lions or retires immediately and not sure about Dizzy.

Gotta get in the ear of every out of contract/FA key forward for next year and talk up our warchest so they don't re-sign early.

More for next year but Cam and Starc are the two clear priorities. Frog and Zork will retire after next season and Joe either plays with the Lions or retires immediately and not sure about Dizzy.

Wouldn’t say no to TDK!

I could be a future AFL journalist if I decide to pursue it.

Trade Radio

"I would say if a flag was the only motivation for Joe, I think he will pull the pin."
- Jarryd Lyons on Joe Danihers future at Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Joe does decide to retire, I think we are a great chance to land Himmelberg. We will offer more than the Suns in terms of success. I would actually be very confident we could land him.

I would like us to try and pursue Chol but that is unlikely.

The one out of left field we could go for late in the draft is Wylie Buzza. Ready made. Experienced. A good short term solution.

Can't see us not adding a mature ager if Joe retires. Even if we replace him with Smith or Fort in the seniors or go small we were short this year already and could lose Joe and delist Lane who will be injured anyway

Hayes from St Kilda still not re-signed?
Surprised this one hasn’t been spoken more about, better than most names I’ve seen and isn’t an off-field issue. Is a good forward and solid second ruck. All we really need is someone physical enough to not get beaten consistently to let the rest of our forwards go to work imo.

If Joe does decide to retire, I think we are a great chance to land Himmelberg. We will offer more than the Suns in terms of success. I would actually be very confident we could land him.

I would like us to try and pursue Chol but that is unlikely.

The one out of left field we could go for late in the draft is Wylie Buzza. Ready made. Experienced. A good short term solution.

I’m a big fan of the big Buzza! He’s no star but I love his hardness at the contest.

I wonder given all the scrutiny he went through carrying the family name, whether the last thing he'd want for his kids is to play footy.
True and if they do, it wouldn’t be fair that they go F/S anyway so St Kilda have the opportunity to draft them for equality and all.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back