List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally, I agree with Fish that Joe's salary would be better off being spent towards getting a couple of heavily front ended deals done for Berry and McCluggage and hmm say Raynor and leave the chase for another forward for the year after. Get all our ducks in a row so to speak.

If the mythical Joe replacement he talked about isn’t Lewis and is possibly coming next year then absolutely. Give a couple players $300-400k on their contract earlier and free up that space to use in the future.

If the mythical Joe replacement he talked about isn’t Lewis and is possibly coming next year then absolutely. Give a couple players $300-400k on their contract earlier and free up that space to use in the future.

Good point…we could even pay 95% of th salary cap and bank the 5% to carry over to next season 🤔

Must admit with some of the names being
thrown up, I just get Jordan Lisle and Josh Walker vibes about them all but perhaps that’s what we’re after in the short term but I’d rather make do with what we’ve got than bring in another Brandon Ryan.

I’d take a peak Josh Walker as a stop gap.

Personally, I agree with Fish that Joe's salary would be better off being spent towards getting a couple of heavily front ended deals done for Berry and McCluggage and hmm say Raynor and leave the chase for another forward for the year after. Get all our ducks in a row so to speak.

Yep, lock the rest of the list away who are crucial to take the team forward. I'd re-sign Rayner and Morris, add a couple of years to Wilmot, Coleman. Bring payments forward for any of Neale, McCluggage and Berry.

I agree that would be the best we could offer and I think Dev, Prior would probably play every game for the tigers. But why would they trade Lynch for them?
How much do you think they are worth, Briz? A second round pick? Jason is out of contract and if Dev wants opportunity, we wouldn’t stand in his way.
Not even close. Future third round pick, or at best a third round pick this year. For the both as a package deal.

Ashcroft boys careers with Lions might mirror another golden era for us. I still can't believe how good Will has been returning from ACL and playing only half a season and his brother is rated higher. We might have another 3peat era level dominance in the next 5 years, with these 2 boys leading the way. Great time to be a Lions supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back