List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not expecting a big name like Daniher (7 letters), Darcy or Allen (5 letters) is big enough. Even Ben King
He torpedoed my hopes of us getting McDonald-Tipungwuti out of retirement.

Just a tip for those who want to get the Brisbane-relevant Trade Radio content - TR puts every segment up as a podcast very quickly, so if you have a podcast app you can grab them that way. My app can be configured to only download the file when the metadata includes certain keywords, like Brisbane, lions, Ambrogio, etc

What's with the whispers I'm seeing on the Hawks board about us chasing Lewis?

One of their ITK's linked Lewis with Brisbane.

General tone of the discussion here is that Hawthorn will want too much trade wise (and we have minimal assets we'd want to trade) and he's a big risk injury wise. Discussion on the Hawks board is they want both Ashcroft's, two firsts, Lohmann and priority access to the sons of Brisbane legend Luke Hodge who are rightfully in our academy.

West Coast is the only realistic option that I can see based on what's been reported this year

Still don't think he'd be best 22. They have Yeo and Kelly as experienced bodies then the young guys they'll want to pump games into

I think his best bet is to be in a situation where he is now and be experienced depth at a finals team and hope to get a game

Last edited:
Who would want Dev?

We'll need a club to see something in him that I can't see

Richmond have lost a stack of experience / players at that age, I imagine they wouldn't mind a look. I wouldn't be surprised if even Norths came knocking, maybe St Kilda to get a feather in their cap and of course West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of their ITK's linked Lewis with Brisbane.

General tone of the iscussion here is that Hawthorn will want too much trade wise (and we have minimal assets we'd want to trade) and he's a big risk injury wise, discussion on the Hawks board is they want both Ashcroft's, two firsts, Lohmann and priority access to the sons of Brisbane legend Luke Hodge who are rightfully in our academy.
Ha. Well maybe it's 4th times the charm with ex-Hawks key forwards (Lisle, Gunston, Ryan, Lewis?)

Wouldn't mind him tbh, but price will be the issue. We probably couldn't give more than a 2nd rounder, and realistically they'll want at least a first I would think.

Richmond have lost a stack of experience / players at that age, I imagine they wouldn't mind a look. I wouldn't be surprised if even Norths came knocking, maybe St Kilda to get a feather in their cap and of course West Coast.

But they've all got similar players that are better. And then there's others on the market like Kennedy that offer more IMO

Is Lewis a “big name?” Would probably say yes, so it probably puts to bed that rumour.
For this year at least,which is a shrewd move.

We will watch on with interest

Still don't think he'd be best 22. They have Yeo and Elliot as experienced bodies then the young guys they'll want to pump games into

I think his best bet is to be in a situation where he is now and be experienced depth at a finals team and hope to get a game
Erm, isn’t that the same player?

What is Dev realistically worth as a trade? Points are needed for Levi ans Sam Marshall. Is Dev worth a 2nd round pick to a club that needs a big body with finals experience in their midfield?
(Late) third round pick at best.

Maybe a pick upgrade.

We send Dev and our late third round pick to a team for their early third round pick.

Teams will probably wait and see if we delist Prior, and pick him up as a delisted free agent.

(Late) third round pick at best.

Maybe a pick upgrade.

We send Dev and our late third round pick to a team for their early third round pick.

Teams will probably wait and see if we delist Prior, and pick him up as a delisted free agent.

I find that sad because really rate both Dev and Jaxon.
If we had drafted them in 2017, they would have been stalwarts of our club, played many games and possibly even developed so much that they’d be premiership players.
I think if they get into the right team, with the proper development, they could easily have careers like Keyes and Hinge.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back