List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

If we need to dump salary I would part with Cerra and Williams.

TDK signature still pending too... won't come cheap.
Yeah maybe....

I know Williams is injury prone as well but I really liked what he is able to do in our f50. Really good footy IQ and good skills.

He'd be a big loss imo.

I know Williams is injury prone as well but I really liked what he is able to do in our f50. Really good footy IQ and good skills.

He'd be a big loss imo.

Williams is on superstar money but produces below-average output for his position.

Owies has a similar per-game output with the added benefit of having a body capable of playing 20+ games.

Yeah maybe....

He'd be a big loss imo.

Williams games since 2021:-

2021 - 14
2022 - 9
2023 - 0
2024 - 19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeap a bit of a concern.

He had a good season this year though.

He may be more durable playing in the f50?
If we are calling his season this year good, then he doesnā€™t offer much.

12 possessions per game across the season, just over 2 tackles per game and 15 goals for the year.

For a first or second year draftee itā€™s a good year, for a player in his 11th season on $900,000 itā€™s terrible.

If we are calling his season this year good, then he doesnā€™t offer much.

12 possessions per game across the season, just over 2 tackles per game and 15 goals for the year.

For a first or second year draftee itā€™s a good year, for a player in his 11th season on $900,000 itā€™s terrible.
Agree in terms of overall contributions..

However, when he first moved into f50 he had a a big impact on the f50 dynamics and on the scoreboard. It was his first time playing there. But he does need to work on his defensive work as do the other smalls.

Agree in terms of overall contributions..

However, when he first moved into f50 he had a a big impact on the f50 dynamics and on the scoreboard. It was his first time playing there. But he does need to work on his defensive work as do the other smalls.
Bit like Kemp - both had big impacts when they moved but then fell away

Sounds like the whole team tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back