List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Have some humans developed a new sense I'm unaware of? I didn't realise you could know a muscle was about to tear.

Seems a pretty unfair advantage to me!

Hamstrings are nasty. They can feel fine and then not. There's often not warning on subsequent tears and due to the nature of the muscle it's quite difficult to strength test the right 'string'.

Maybe there's also just possibly a teeny tiny element of the players haven't had a choice in how hard they've been required to push under Voss and Russell too. Especially after the 'learnings' from last year's prelim loss was - we need to be fitter and stronger so we don't run out of steam. Not that we need to rotate and manage better. All in on being even fitter and even stronger...... Hamstring nightmare. If a player opts out in this situations what happens next... Can't do this session Vossy we're training too hard. Creates a new separate set of issues

I reckon when youā€™ve done a hammy properly youā€™re always a bit aware of it. I know I was. That said whilst it flies in the face with high performance I could see the Voss and Russell pushing him too hard or putting him under pressure to return.

F*** I hate this period. With nothing to do all of y'all are like hyenas. Any scrap is gospel. Cleary has the worst record of any footy journo right up there with Sam McClure.

Seriously I can't wait till preseason starts and everyone can stop putting knees into players that may or may not be leave.

Let's just wait and see before anything.

All this Voss is...and player x is shit is toxic af. I'll be back once trade period is done.

See Ya Adele GIF by E!

Chugga happy to stay at Carlton next year and his camp saying today itā€™s more likely he stays - Midweek tackle

Midweek Tackle -

ā€˜Kennedy hasn't been pushed out the door.
Apparently he has been told his time in the midfield (where he would prefer to play) is going to be limited.

If he wants more time in the midfield, he is welcome to look elsewhere.

He is contracted and is more likely to stay than leave.

His management team haven't even looked at other clubs apparentlyā€™

Isaac Cumming would be lovely to add to our team, interested to see where he lands.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still don't really get the Houston pick. Sure he's a gun but not really required.

Has to be something in the works for young & Owies if being shopped?

Is Boyd a chance to play forward?

Wishlist of possibly achievable
SDK
Leek
Jai Serong
Derksen
Ollie Murphy

Rachele
Konstanty
Rachele whereā€™d that come from ? Havenā€™t seen anything on it anywhere. Seems like a fair peanut though

Owies kicked 80% of his goals this year against bottom 8 sides.
Yes, you will naturally more goals against lesser sides as a fwd... But he is not the guy who will keep the best opposition defenders second guessing all the time. Who will keep them distracted 100% of the game. He is not the player who you have to worry about giving only an inch because he'll sneak away and kick a goal.

He is about a middle of the rung kind of forward and I think that's his ceiling. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see him being that premiership small forward for us. If he has capital, trade him.

Yes, you will naturally more goals against lesser sides as a fwd... But he is not the guy who will keep the best opposition defenders second guessing all the time. Who will keep them distracted 100% of the game. He is not the player who you have to worry about giving only an inch because he'll sneak away and kick a goal.

He is about a middle of the rung kind of forward and I think that's his ceiling. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see him being that premiership small forward for us. If he has capital, trade him.
not wrong unfortunately..
There was one play at last rd against saints, he got the ball at HF and ran away looked quite good ā€¦ only to bang it down the throat of an opponent in our goal square ..
heā€™s a nice set shot at goal, not much else

I think there may be others in that bucket

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back