Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

I think people here really underrate Cox after he had an injury prone season, that being said, if the right offer comes I would do it, everybody has a price.
Will never happen, recently signed to a long term deal, stable with family in Perth and would never leave his best mate.

Surely Jack Graham is not getting anything other than late second round compo no?

I guess band 3 for Richmond would still be pick 25 given their 2nd round pick is pick 24.
Still seems a lot for a guy that’s a bit of a spud really

Creating an account just to reply to this. Give it a ****ing rest. We signed this guy long-term; he's a pro, so are our sports scientists. Acting like he's a lazy player who has the strength and conditioning guys tearing out their hair is a weird, vindictive fantasy of yours. Pure tap ruckmen want to carry as much mass as possible because a ruck contest is Newtonian physics and the bigger object in motion pushes the smaller object out of the way. That is what makes Darcy so good at winning and holding space in a ruck contest. It is incredibly hard to put on that amount of mass while staying lean. Maybe he will slim down fractionally to save his joints, but that will have a negative impact on his pure ruck work.

Wow. This makes me wonder how many people observe BF without ever actually positing.

I come here for the trade news. I stay for the Family Guy memes.

Edit: was just about to ask if I'd missed any news, saw the Darling and ANB trades are done.

Why do I find it so hilarious that Darling has gone to North?
After trading for Darling, North should never be able to ask for a priority pick ever again. They are tanking before the season even begins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18.0 but ive just seen there's am 18.0.1 available so I'll have to update that tonight.
Yeah 18 is the stuffed one. They are working on it apparently. Email them anyway to hurry them along.

Lurking just for carnthedockers Intel lol
Likewise

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

Side note, how ****ing stupid is the "dont miss a moment" trade radio ad. Someone is clearly taking a shot for goal and he goes and grabs a beer and says he wont miss anything. ITS. A. SHOT. FOR. GOAL. I'd swear that was made by someone who has never watched a footy match in their life

Last edited:
Side note, how ****ing stupid is the "dont miss a moment" trade radio ad. Someone is clearly taking a shot for goal and he goes and grabs a beer and says he wont miss anything. ITS A SHOT FOR GOAL. I'd swear that was made by someone who has never watched a footy match in their life
this is why I just refresh twitter way too often to save myself from trade radio ads

Side note, how ****ing stupid is the "dont miss a moment" trade radio ad. Someone is clearly taking a shot for goal and he goes and grabs a beer and says he wont miss anything. ITS A SHOT FOR GOAL. I'd swear that was made by someone who has never watched a footy match in their life
I'm gonna have nightmares where I hear "oh oh nooo... did I miss it?" like nails on a chalkboard

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back