• Chad Warner

Votes: 193 65.0%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 36 12.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a very good chance of happening mate.

Look, maybe it looks like I've been trolling and joking about the idea.. but that's just me trying to plant the idea into peoples' mind and get them to slowly come to terms with him joining us.

Who, what have I missed

It's a very good chance of happening mate.

Look, maybe it looks like I've been trolling and joking about the idea.. but that's just me trying to plant the idea into peoples' mind and get them to slowly come to terms with him joining us.
Can't tell if this is serious or just a giant piss take, but definitely leaning towards the latter.

100% serious.

This post has been saved, bookmarked and screenshotted for all social media platforms come Trade Period.
If we get one inkling of official media speculation that he is weighing up an offer from Freo I will never doubt you on anything ever again

One silver lining of todays defeat is that we won’t have to read ridiculous take such as
Liam Baker would not be best 22 at freo”
And other such nonsense that regularly appears in this thread when we string a couple of wins together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol as if Baker would have made a difference today.
So you think he wouldn’t be B22 for us?

He’s the perfect player for this group. Huge experience in massive occasions. Great skills and decision making. Tough and honest as the day is long. Mentally strong and professional on and off the field. Oozes leadership.

We finished so poorly today in that game

One silver lining of todays defeat is that we won’t have to read ridiculous take such as
“Liam Baker would not be best 22 at freo”
And other such nonsense that regularly appears in this thread when we string a couple of wins together

That's not really what gets talked about. It's his salary that is the problem. We'd be making him a top 5 paid player on our list when he should be in the 12-15 range.

So you think he wouldn’t be B22 for us?

He’s the perfect player for this group. Huge experience in massive occasions. Great skills and decision making. Tough and honest as the day is long. Mentally strong and professional on and off the field. Oozes leadership.

We finished so poorly today in that game
He would be b22 but would only marginally improve our team, hence not worth the price.

The real question is can we get big Rory Lobb back? Would 4 firsts and the Saints 2nd get it done? Or do we throw in Brayshaw to make it work?

Lol as if Baker would have made a difference today.
Baker would be handy. I watched him closely last week and he makes good decisions and is creative in the forward half. Our connection going forward from midfield to the forward line was terrible especially 2nd and 4th quarters. Kicking to disadvantage, hitting up Frosty even a couple of times. Hawks backline isn’t very good but we managed to kick to their advantage regularly.

Baker would be a good half forward who can rotate through the middle. We have seen Brayshaw and Young become handy mid forwards. Baker adds to that mix.

Sturt (might due to his knee), Walters and Freddy just gave us nothing yesterday.

I can handle Fyfe being managed through another season (with Erasmus playing more). His bullocking work has been good.

Walters needs to pull up stumps a season early and retire at end of this season. Baker can replicate his goals whilst adding much more speed, defensive pressure and forward line creativity.

Just a thought.What we need to do with ruck?Reidy not getting game when Darcy is injured which force treacy to ruck and many times it is seen his production forward a bit reduced and can affect in maintaining the playing level until the end of season? Do we target a good ruck who is not getting game and happy to come over and play for peel? Wont be anyone but if we offer a good money ?

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back