Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it that fat slug Barich asking the questions at about the one minute mark having a whinge about the reception Gaff rightly gets from the Freo crowd?
Hypothetical 2018 Nat Fyfe breaks some 18 year old Eagles Jaw , How long does he get booed?

Look I think Jackson will be a fine player.

He is years away from his peak (late 20s) and around that time of his career he will have multiple AAs as a ruck

Jackson the player is perfectly fine.

But we now have 2 young quality rucks on v.decent coin. (Darcy will only get more next contract.)

And that is the problem; we have over -invested in rucks.

Like running backs in the NFL, there is no
Hypothetical 2018 Nat Fyfe breaks some 18 year old Eagles Jaw , How long does he get booed?
Well they booed Ballantyne his whole career bc they found him annoying.

Is it that fat slug Barich asking the questions at about the one minute mark having a whinge about the reception Gaff rightly gets from the Freo crowd?
He has got to be the most ignorant tone deaf Muppet. Know your audience you POS!!

I’ll boo any criminal who doesn’t do the time inside they deserve. In all other places in society including lower levels of footy he ends up in jail.

If he somehow ended up playing for us I’d still boo him tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back