Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Our bits start at 2:15. Heaps lots of praise on the team performance. Must read our boards as Draper is billed as a Michael Johnson clone.

Also. Fyfe has been a role player for two years. Come on.

I love how they highlighted how there wasn’t a player who jumped out of the page as a super star, and how JLo has promoted team work and humility.

Ladder predictor is worth revisiting if you havent done it in a while. GC really should be making finals from here with how good they are at home and the away games they have. I have 4 "worry games" for us left on current form, GWS (because we suck over there and against them), Geelong, Hawks and Dons. So long as we dont **** it against the other teams, we can drop 2 of those worry games and still be top 4 I think.

I still have Pies JUST missing 8 but I definitely might have been bias on at least one of their games left (lots of 60/40 games though, like Essendon and Brisbane at the G). I remarkably still have Hawks missing as well because their run home is pretty brutal. It would help if Melbourne could avoid completing dropping their load for the rest of the season

View attachment 2035986
I've been saying it all weekend - Pies are a decent chance to not make the 8, they have a very tough run home. Hawks are stuffed cause of their percentage, and agree that GC almost can't miss with how easy their draw is from here.

We really need Essendon to beat the Pies on Friday.

They better beat Port and Pies or we storm whatever their admin building is called.

Let them lose to GWS and Dogs first, then they will smash North on the rebound, so it doesn't matter what happens with Pies or Port - but if they lose those two we get to have a home qualifying final.

The funny thing is, the only two people I can discuss footy with are a couple of Blues supporters. These two are decent funny people.
the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't watched 360 for years.

The only entertaining part is knowing how hard it must be for Whately to sit their and listen to Robbo dribble **** and then having to respond as if he doesn't think he is a complete moron.

There are enough podcasts and radio shows these days you can skip the ones that annoy you.

Unfortunately AFL360 couldn’t fit Sydney v Freo into their packed schedule which included 30 minutes of Essendon being robbed by the umpires.
Wait... I thought Carlton beat Sydney and that's why they're the premiership favourites now. Or did I misunderstand all the Vic footy shows?

All this positive media is actually making me nervous about next week. So Dockery.

I like to think of each loss/draw in the first half of the season as a series of lessons which will set us up going forward, with the second half of the season being opportunities put into action what we learnt -

Carlton / Port - how to hold a lead in a tight game with 5 mins left
Collingwood - how to win when down in a tight game with 5 mins left
Derby - that you should respect the opposition even when they're a steaming pile
Bulldogs - not to imbibe your own bathwater after a big/unexpected win

The Sydney game was our redemption from the Port and Carlton games.

Saturday night v Richmond will be the bathwater exam.

I haven't watched 360 for years.

The only entertaining part is knowing how hard it must be for Whately to sit their and listen to Robbo dribble **** and then having to respond as if he doesn't think he is a complete moron.

There are enough podcasts and radio shows these days you can skip the ones that annoy you.

Which podcasts do you rate? I only listen to Duff and Purple Reign on Spotify, are there other SEN WA shows that discuss us at length?

Which podcasts do you rate? I only listen to Duff and Purple Reign on Spotify, are there other SEN WA shows that discuss us at length?

Hard Ball Gets but they cover everyone and only spend a couple of minutes on each team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back