Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

and once again the Vic media will ignore us because GWS beat Carlton..
I don't begrudge the media focussing on Carlton losing. Half the time tonight I was focussing on Carlton losing. It brings me great joy. I gladly yield our time to focussing on Carlton losing after kicking fifty points in the first quarter.

I expected them to ignore us after that game, I'm more interested in how they deal with Carlton having labelled them premiership favourites all week, after coughing up a 40 point lead to the Giants.
Well clearly we should now be labelled premiership favourites.
I mean flogging the leagues worst side is all it takes right?

and once again the Vic media will ignore us because GWS
Just saw the beginning of the Sunday footy, Matthew Lloyd’s opening statement ‘who is the genuine 3rd contender is it Essendon, Brisbane or now Geelong’ just completely ignoring the team sitting 3rd on the ladder 😂
There are ****wits and there are ****WITS. 🙄

There are ****wits and there are ****WITS. 🙄
Nah, don’t mind this from Lloyd. Playing to the viewers who are mostly vics. Plus putting the moz on the brions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bunch of dinosaur's

golf fall GIF

Gossage.

Bunch of dinosaur's

I remember sharing that gossage piece in here two years ago. It was just as outrageous then as it looks today. He’s an eagles fanboy masquerading as a saints fan so he can appear to have a layer of impartiality while he puts the boot into all things freo. An absolute campaigner.

Surprisingly extensive discussion on freo here from 18:50 to 33:00

Glad we got some time, but I’m not sure I agree that JL had to be pushed into letting us be more attacking. I think that this has always been the intention but the boys didn’t necessarily feel that confidence to attack until they realised they could.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back