Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bodes well for finals week 1 or if we win a QF...
chef talking GIF by South Park

When was the last time you were here? Hippies & Beatniks can’t afford to live here anymore. It’s all dual income professionals with young families now.

Sure there is still the camper van hippies at south beach but the West End has laneway bars & cafes popping up everywhere & the South End of the Terrace is wall to wall small bars and artisan bakeries.

Even the industrial quarter between the golf course & Amherst St is townhouse apartments for days with yoga mum’s pushing prams with Cavoodles on a leash.
We've just decided to sell our little fibro/weatherboard cottage. Agents are are saying we'll get $1.2 We're just amazed. I mean, it's cute, but that's crazy.

We've just decided to sell our little fibro/weatherboard cottage. Agents are are saying we'll get $1.2 We're just amazed. I mean, it's cute, but that's crazy.
It's all across the city. Just a massive, massive shortage of dwellings available for sale so crazy competition from buyers for anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate of mine wanted to buy a house in South Freo many years ago. Turned out he couldn’t afford one so ended up buying in Cottesloe. Things have changed but freo has never been cheap. Greatest place to live in The only suburb along with surrounding suburbs that have a village lifestyle can symply walk to everything

Bodes well for finals week 1 or if we win a QF...
At least for week one of finals both teams have had the week off. That wasn't the case vs the Bulldogs.

Think the club just hasn't quite worked out the bye rounds tbh.

Our routine might be slightly different for finals which might make a difference. I doubt we'd give players time off like we did in the bye - there's AFLPA restrictions for the bye.

In order to wear cufflinks you need a shirt without sewed in buttons in the cuff. You're not going to find many of those in the shops.
I assume if you pay enough money for a shirt then it will start to have low utility features, like traditional cuffs, that are popular with the wealthy.
Charles Tyrrwhitt or TM Lewin, 3 non-iron shirts with french cuff, $150 delivered. Pricewise very accessible :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back