Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dropping that Essendon game is such a monumental **** up. To go from likely top 4 in a wide open season to an away elimination final or even missing altogether is diabolical.

Absolutely true - but tbf there are about 10 teams whose fans are currently, or who have been recently, sharing similar sentiments.

Wacky season, ball is still absolutely in our court to make something of it

Dropping that Essendon game is such a monumental **** up. To go from likely top 4 in a wide open season to an away elimination final or even missing altogether is diabolical.
Well basically we win our last 3 games we go back to 3rd with a possible trip to Sydney.

I am still confident we win both games at Optus.

GWS in Sydney will be tough especially with our away form since the bye.

I have a wedding that day so I unfortunately won't be able to go. Just been shit timing this year with both Sydney games I haven't been able to go.

Absolutely true - but tbf there are about 10 teams whose fans are currently, or who have been recently, sharing similar sentiments.

Wacky season, ball is still absolutely in our court to make something of it

Well basically we win our last 3 games we go back to 3rd with a possible trip to Sydney.

I have a wedding that day so I unfortunately won't be able to go. Just been shit timing this year with both Sydney games I haven't been able to go.
Yes the silver lining is we are guaranteed to finish at least 3rd if we win all 3 but it’s hard to see that happening unfortunately with the way we have performed in pressure games

Apparently we are getting a 4:10pm game on the Sunday for Port

May have to book work off the next day and either drown my sorrows or celebrate long into the night

That would be outstanding, because never again can any AFL or VFL figure ever say that performance leads to good time slots - since two sides currently fighting for top four don't warrant one.

That would be outstanding, because never again can any AFL or VFL figure ever say that performance leads to good time slots - since two sides currently fighting for top four don't warrant one.
I'll take it if it is Sunday that means an 8 day break for us. Port also 8 day break, but coming off a Showdown.

sadly the WA governmenet jsut werent good negotiators to get GATHER round in PERTH.

Pay for the flights from East coast WA govt and make it happen.
GR was a done deal way before wethought we were a chance. That was done way before any one else had a chance.
If they make Hawks and Roos play thosd games herd in Perth theh would get more money.

When they planned on building optus they should have ordered the afl an extra game for each wa team for the next 50 years. It's not like the campaigners chucked any money in to the pot.

Yeah its a load of shit.

Collingwood v Melbourne on a Friday night both teams could be out of contention already.

Can't be a Friday night game without a Victorian team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scary game for me. These guys monstered and bullied us from the first bounce last year. We better show we grown up a lot or it'll be a flogging. Hogan up forward will be a tough match up as well if we dont have Pearce back (which i'm sure we wont).

The last fixture spot is the best place for us IMO, we will know exactly what is at stake.
Well the timeslot should mean we should be getting 55-56k to the game.

There is literally no excuse for Freo fans not to turn up and make it cauldron.

Same this Saturday against Geelong.

Our last 2 home games should be close to sell outs.

Well the timeslot should mean we should be getting 55-56k to the game.

There is literally no excuse for Freo fans not to turn up and make it cauldron.

Same this Saturday against Geelong.

Our last 2 home games should be close to sell outs.
Its not a public holiday the next day though

Doubt we get that many to the game considering it's late on a sunday

I knew the AFL doesn’t give a shit about us but to schedule a game at 4pm on a Sunday without a public holiday the next day is next level ****ed up for literally anyone who works. Not to mention country fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back