Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just my early opinion I reckon Youngy may end up the best of the current trilogy (Serong and Brayshaw) when they all retire.

Someone made a comment on the game day Thread as a future brownlow medallist.

It's hard to argue especially with his hair which we know gets the umpire's attention

Probably not one of my better predictions but I still have hope that Johnson is the best of the lot, the way he moves combined with his size is very Bont/Day like. I just have a weird feeling that Johnson will be an absolute beast with 1-2 more preseasons.

Probably not one of my better predictions but I still have hope that Johnson is the best of the lot, the way he moves combined with his size is very Bont/Day like. I just have a weird feeling that Johnson will be an absolute beast with 1-2 more preseasons.
totally, the stuff he was doing from day one was ridicioulous, shrugging off experienced campaigners like its nothing, taking his time in congestion without a worry. hes got a whole lot of potential

totally, the stuff he was doing from day one was ridicioulous, shrugging off experienced campaigners like its nothing, taking his time in congestion without a worry. hes got a whole lot of potential
it is great that when he palyed Justin encouraged him to play that way. As you say , just a little more skill and knowledge of who to side step and when

When people say we need more KPDs because they arent 100% sure on Draper I would refer them to the Under 22 squad of defenders of which him and Mac Andrew are the only two in it.
1723095321943.png

KPD is the hardest position on the ground bar ruck to get a game as an under 22

When people say we need more KPDs because they arent 100% sure on Draper I would refer them to the Under 22 squad of defenders of which him and Mac Andrew are the only two in it.
View attachment 2072134

Weddle gets listed as a KPD regularly.

(agree with your sentiment btw)

If Johnson ends up even as a 'lite' version of Bont, Cripps, etc, we'll be nigh on unstoppable in the middle. Still think we stop the run in the middle with him in there (he's been learning the dark arts from Fyfe & Mundy) and beat Essendon. We were clearly missing a big body.

View attachment 2072134

yeah jsut look at PAV.... Back and Forward key position .. True champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems Zurhaar is a man of discerning taste. Who would have thought?
IMG_20240809_172419.jpg
And here is the quote: “I hated them (as a kid). I was a Freo man growing up so I never really liked West Coast. Still don’t.”

Reminded me of this one.
IMG_20240809_172515.jpg

Truth be told told I don't like em all that much either. Bizarre

Last edited:
View attachment 2073198
And here is the quote: “I hated them (as a kid). I was a Freo man growing up so I never really liked West Coast. Still don’t.”

Reminded me of this one.
View attachment 2073197

Haha I remember Wirrapunda cracking the sads at Willo for that. Awesome stuff

View attachment 2073198

Reminded me of this one.
View attachment 2073197

I farken told yas

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back