Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry. You seem to have trouble comprehending.

You might believe those things about Treacy but you can't draw those conclusions from the information I have given about Treacy. This is so because then you would have to apply the same logic to others that you really don't want to. It was meant as a joke but maybe it's not for everybody. I have a niche audience.
You really mean an intelligent audience. Go on say it.

A logical fallacy is an argument that may sound convincing or true but is actually flawed. Logical fallacies are leaps of logic that lead us to an unsupported conclusion. People may commit a logical fallacy unintentionally, due to poor reasoning, or intentionally, in order to manipulate others.

A false premise is an incorrect proposition or assumption that forms the basis of an argument and renders it logically unsound.

For example, in the argument “all birds can fly, and penguins can’t fly, so penguins aren’t birds”, the premise that “all birds can fly” is false, since some birds can’t fly, and this renders the argument logically unsound.

I'm sorry. You seem to have trouble comprehending.

You might believe those things about Treacy but you can't draw those conclusions from the information I have given about Treacy. This is so because then you would have to apply the same logic to others that you really don't want to. It was meant as a joke but maybe it's not for everybody. I have a niche audience.
I thought it was a cracker.

A logical fallacy is an argument that may sound convincing or true but is actually flawed. Logical fallacies are leaps of logic that lead us to an unsupported conclusion. People may commit a logical fallacy unintentionally, due to poor reasoning, or intentionally, in order to manipulate others.

A false premise is an incorrect proposition or assumption that forms the basis of an argument and renders it logically unsound.

For example, in the argument “all birds can fly, and penguins can’t fly, so penguins aren’t birds”, the premise that “all birds can fly” is false, since some birds can’t fly, and this renders the argument logically unsound.
Yes, so the false premise was that if the team had not won a single game without said player then they should be first picked, publicly lauded etetc which was easy enough to go along with Treacy. But was exposed as a false premise because the same logic would have to be applied to Bailey and Aish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Mark Stone is just one opinion but it's a quite thorough review of the good and bad in the Freo vs Port game plus a look at what Fremantle needs to change going into 2025.

We've got an intercept defender in Cox. We need another pure KPD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back