Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no way the Blues are getting a first round pick for Cerra. If they are offering him up after trading for him, it means Voss has stamped his papers and doesn't rate him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right up there (like top 3-5) for membership revenue too. Just fake numbers
Yep the only relevelnet metric is membership income. I've been meaning to do the exercise properly but I'd guess we'd only be behind WCE, Collingwood and Adelaide for sure and be on par with or just in front of your remaining 'big' clubs like Richmond and Essendon.

Edit edit: Those f@$kers at the Blues don't report their match takings and membership separately, but our combined membership income and match income together was 28 Million last year. Their single category: 23 Million.

In fact I was somewhat surprised to discover (and subject to the proviso that I am interpreting the report categories correctly) that if you take out their pokey venue income we are actually a slightly bigger club.

Edit edit: Those f@$kers at the Blues don't report their match takings and membership separately, but our combined membership income and match income together was 28 Million last year. Their single category: 23 Million.

In fact I was somewhat surprised to discover (and subject to the proviso that I am interpreting the report categories correctly) that if you take out their pokey venue income we are actually a slightly bigger club.
This chart of 2023 revenue is minus pokies. IMG_3743.png

A bit hypocritical considering Tabtouch is a sponsor for both Eagles and Dockers?
i'm willing to bet (heh) that we're not the only club with a gambling sponsor off the top of my head, and i can't imagine it's that much in the scheme of things

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back