Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He is not really going out on a limb with his "shock trade" speculation that Bolton and Baker may get to Fremantle in the one trade.

Needed to get with program and speculate something like a West Australian born star playing on the east coast will request a trade back to WA. That would be suiitably vague like the other fringe journalists scrapping for recognition. 🤣

Wrong call? They wouldn't have reached GF without a good ruckman. Today other factors also favoured. That doesn't mean ruckman are useless.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Brisbane used to win them with Keating back in the day who was mid tier.

I still think paying top dollar for both Darcy and Jackson is stupid. It would look a bit better if Jackson starts to dominate in the fwd line, which he showed glimpses of in 2023.

I reckon Fort is a fair bit better than most backup ruckmen in the league. As they mentioned pre-game he travels most weeks with the team, dominates the lower comp. As evidenced on the day, did the job.
Grundy was Sydney's best player in terms of effort (and stats) for 4 quarters.

Brisbane used to win them with Keating back in the day who was mid tier.

I still think paying top dollar for both Darcy and Jackson is stupid. It would look a bit better if Jackson starts to dominate in the fwd line, which he showed glimpses of in 2023.
I'd argue that having Reidy and Knobel taking up list spots is a bigger issue. I'd rather have a mature ruck/forward on our list instead of Reidy.

In any event, if Darcy stays fit he's top 3 in the league and adds so much to our game. Jackson is still so young for a KPP, will be fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back