Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

$500+ for my membership and only a single lanyard and bumper sticker.. dont want to sound ungrateful, but a North membership certainly isn’t good value these days.

$500+ for my membership and only a single lanyard and bumper sticker.. dont want to sound ungrateful, but a North membership certainly isn’t good value these days.
this is no different to most other club memberships, unless you're a kid.

so what is it specifically that you want and will use?

Not so true, I hate to say it but the pies have a great one. Hat, scarf and other goodies that comes in a really nice box, except it is covered in black and white crap
They get a scarf, lanyard, sticker and sew on patch.

You can get a free North scarf with the $30 voucher.

Be specific, what else do you actually want in the pack from North?

Not so true, I hate to say it but the pies have a great one. Hat, scarf and other goodies that comes in a really nice box, except it is covered in black and white crap
They have about $8b in cash reserves that needs to be spent somewhere.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Before I forget, I want to sincerely wish all my North Melbourne posters and supporters a very joyous Christmas and a safe and exciting new year!!!!!!!
To all the other posters and supporters of other clubs, Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Once Christmas is done, the new year will be here and gone in an instant, then the new year beckons, dreams and endless possibilities awaits.:north:
Merry Christmas GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a 20 year member and got the fold out card with the personalised message from Sonja, a key ring, lanyard and plastic card. The lanyard was packaged and wrapped around the bumper sticker. 👍🙂

I'm happy to just get a bumper sticker. When you live in the country, just having a current sticker on your car is a nice way to demonstrate your support for the club 😉
Wow I got a PDF I could print out my self for being a 20 year member

To all the other posters and supporters of other clubs, Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Once Christmas is done, the new year will be here and gone in an instant, then the new year beckons, dreams and endless possibilities awaits.
.... Lest you be a Saint Kilda supporter, in which case it will be yet another season starting with a tsunami of lofty promises only to fizzle out in a wave of disappointment ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back