CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton: 2024 Memberships are up:- :carlton:

All Membership Packages

MEMBER CHOICE

Along with a commemorative membership card and bumper sticker, you will receive a $35 or $50 voucher code to build your pack from over 20 member-exclusive items.

*Captains Club & above receive a $50 voucher

169330953150995394564edda5b4da6d_source.jpeg

JUNIORS :-

CHARLIE'S CREW:-

Along with a commemorative membership card, you will receive a lunch cooler, pencil case, badge, iron-on patches, mini football and key ring

1693318403115553392264edfd0378772_source.jpeg

All Membership Categories with game access:-

GA & Member Zone

3 Game – No waitlist
GA Home & H&A Games – No waitlist
Flexi 10 – No waitlist
Member Zone – Home & H&A Games – no waitlist
Member Zone + Captains Club – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Reserved Seat + Bays

Legends Lounge – Home & H&A Games - Waitlist
Captain’s Club Reserved – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Members Reserve – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/2 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/3 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Distance & Non-Access

Interstate – No Waitlist
Country – No Waitlist

Junior

Charlie’s Crew – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist
Rising Star – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist

Add-Ons

Captain’s Club Grand Final Add on – Waitlist
MCC – Club Support Non-Access & GA – No Waitlist
MCC – Member Zone with Captain’s Club - Waitlist
MCC – Member Reserve Level 1 – Waitlist
MCC – Captain’s Club Reserves Level 1 - Waitlist

Interstate Members:

As the Blues get set to experience more September action, we want to thank you for being an Interstate member this season.

We’re just touching base to let you know about some changes to your package in 2025.

Your membership entitlements for when Carlton play in your state will remain the same as 2024, allowing you the opportunity to secure a discounted ticket. The changes outlined below will only apply to your access in Melbourne.

All Interstate members have access to our Level 1, Member Zone walk up bays at up to five home games in Melbourne, along with the opportunity to upgrade to a reserved seat at our fully-ticketed Melbourne games (2024 fully-ticketed games: Rd 1 v Richmond and Rd 8 v Collingwood).

We’ve spent time seeking feedback from members who sit in our Member Zone bays week in and week out. We observe these bays at every home game, seeing members queue up hours before gates open to ensure they can secure the best seat. This got us thinking, how can we improve members experience and provide the best service possible?

With this in mind, we’re pleased to let you know about some improvements to the Member Zone component of your package in 2025.

In 2025, along with access to your usual Level 1 walk up bays at games in Melbourne, Interstate members will have the opportunity to upgrade to a Level 1 reserved seat ahead of a home game, at the discounted rate of just $15 for adults and $5 for juniors. Upgrading to a reserved seat means whether you arrive an hour before bounce or at quarter time, you know your seat will be there waiting for you.

Along with this added benefit, it does mean that going forward, reserving a seat for a fully-ticketed home game will come at the price of $15, not $0 as has been the case in previous seasons.

Please note for home games in Melbourne that aren’t fully ticketed, members can use their membership as they did throughout the 2024 season and find a seat in our Level 1 walk up bays on game day. More information regarding the process to reserve a seat will be communicated closer to the 2025 season.

A reminder that your membership entitlements for when Carlton play in your state will remain the same as 2024, allowing you the opportunity to secure a discounted ticket. The above changes only apply to your access in Melbourne.

Does anyone know the difference between Junior Memberships and Charlie's Crew? I can't find any info on their website.

Not sure about the specifics of attending games but Charlie’s Crew gives the kids access to 2 kids training sessions run by the CFC players at IKON park, which is just an awesome experience…my kids love it.

Not sure about the specifics of attending games but Charlie’s Crew gives the kids access to 2 kids training sessions run by the CFC players at IKON park, which is just an awesome experience…my kids love it.
I took my eldest to one this year and he had the time of his life!

I got an email from the club saying my youngest (he will be 5 soon) is being moved up to junior member but my eldest didn’t get the same (he’s nearly 7). Weird! I’ll have to call them Monday.

Would anyone know how long the waitlist for a Captain Carlton membership is? I'm an AFL member & was looking to swap over. I've been on the waitlist since last year.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Captain Carlton or do you mean Captain’s Club?

When I spoke to the Club earlier this year was told the waitlisted categories are waitlisted for a several years, some categories 5yrs+.

Best to call the Club.

GA & Member Zone
Member Zone + Captains Club – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Reserved Seat + Bays
Legends Lounge – Home & H&A Games - Waitlist
Captain’s Club Reserved – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Members Reserve – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/2 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/3 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Add-Ons
Captain’s Club Grand Final Add on – Waitlist
MCC – Member Zone with Captain’s Club - Waitlist
MCC – Member Reserve Level 1 – Waitlist
MCC – Captain’s Club Reserves Level 1 - Waitlist

Would anyone know how long the waitlist for a Captain Carlton membership is? I'm an AFL member & was looking to swap over. I've been on the waitlist since last year.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was talking to the GM of Commercial Ops at a Carlton in Business function and he said the wait was currently 5-6 years, and increasing each year. Said he gets hit up for ‘favours’ all the time but it’s just a waiting game.

I’ve got a CC H&A family membership and kids are 3 and 6 so it’s hard to get them to the night games. But def not letting it slip as I may never get it back - I see it as ‘paying it forward’.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We’re just touching base to let you know about some changes to your package in 2025.
There are also changes to the 3 game memberships. The finals priority will drop in 2025. It will be priority 2.

They are offering discounted 11 game GA memberships. 50% off in 2025 ($125), 30% off in 2026 ($175) before being full price in 2027.

I can see many upgrading to GA 11 game membership, access to 8 more games for just $26 extra is a great deal

IMG_9408.jpeg

I emailed the club to let ask them to take me out of the auto renew process.
I let them know that I wanted to choose if or when I renew.

They came back quickly with the following,

Thank you for contacting the Club!

We would love to organise one of our team members to reach out and assist you with this over the phone – keep an eye out for a call from 03 9389 6350, that will be us! If we can’t get in touch, we’ll leave a message.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly membership team on 1300 227 586.

Kind regards,

Olivia Pearce
Consumer Communications Coordinator

Carlton Football Club
IKON Park | 400 Royal Parade, Carlton North VIC 3054
M: 1300 227 586

2025 Membership thread is up:-

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships 2024 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Back