Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's more talented than Jack Watts. I think it might be more a case he thinks that he's going top 5 so he doesn't really have to work that hard. I'm sure he's received plenty of feedback from coaches and AFL teams on it.

That attitude would push him further back if I was a list manager.

100% - until we look like we can push for finals - or at least get out of the bottom 6 our future 1st should be off limits.

But then it wont be worth as much either.... have to trade it when your expectations considerably differ to that of the buyer...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pretty funny that “Don’t wanna trade pick 6”, but still want pick 2. I’m looking for a new ride at the minute, maybe I’ll offer the dealer half the money the car is advertised for, I’ll let ya know how I go.
At no point have the Tigers said they want pick 2 it’s all speculation. As is the stance on them not wanting to trade pick 6. I’m simply stating that if that is indeed true then we will keep pick 2. I’m not sure what part of that you don’t understand.

Good luck at the car dealership.

Last edited:
At no point have the Tigers said they want pick 2 it’s all speculation. As is the stance on them not wanting to trade pick 6. I’m simply stating that if that is indeed true then we will keep pick 2. I’m not sure what part of that you don’t understand.

Good luck at the car dealership.
Nah not you……on other draft boards. I never said you said that. I’m happy to keep pick 2. I’m also happy to talk about other deals on here. That’s what I thought we were doing. Was never a dig at you, not how I roll.

Nah not you……on other draft boards. I never said you said that. I’m happy to keep pick 2. I’m also happy to talk about other deals on here. That’s what I thought we were doing. Was never a dig at you, not how I roll.
Apologies, completely misinterpreted that.

Alright, a disclaimer, I was already on Team Tauru, but the Gettable interview has done nothing to make me question that.

He came across as thoughtful, well-humoured, head-screwed-on-right with a good-spirited sense of competitiveness.

Did a plug for this mental health fundraiser he's doing at the end. Can't imagine JHF showing that kind of charitable initiative in his draft year.

Nah I’ll just keep pick two thanks. Imagine passing up an LDU just to have a Nick Coffield and Hunter Clarke instead.
Is there going to be an LDU-type slider this time round? A LOT of people had him at number one in his year. Not sure there's an equivalent this time. Lalor at a stretch perhaps, but frankly I think LDU, Wardlaw, Sheezel, Simpkin/Parker, and pinch-hitting forwards should be able to cover the engine room next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back