TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22 @ 11:15 AM
Baltimore at Tampa Bay LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22 @ 12:00 PM
Los Angeles Chargers at Arizona LIVE

OPEN DATE:
Chicago, Dallas

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11:15 AM ON 18/10: Denver at New Orleans
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 21/10: New England vs Jacksonville (London) to be confirmed

LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 21/10: Detroit at Minnesota
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 21/10: Seattle at Atlanta

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 21/10: to be confirmed
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.05 AM ON 21/10: to be confirmed
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.25 AM ON 21/10: Kansas City at San Francisco
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 21/10: New York Jets at Pittsburgh
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 22/10: Baltimore at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 12.00 PM ON 22/10: Los Angeles Chargers at Arizona

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 21/10: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Jets trading for Davante was obviously going to happen, but it not going to make them Super Bowl contenders

Bills trading for Amari Cooper is much needed from a Bills perspective - they couldn't continue with Shakir being their WR1 and Mack Hollins getting so many targets

Huge win AmericanCrow , Berry and DePo acquired Cooper and a 6th for a 5th, now trading him for a 3rd. Need some sort of "won the Cooper trade" presentation for the fans to acknowledge before the game on Sunday.

Honestly, it sometimes pains me to be a half decade ahead of our fan base waiting on them to catch up to what I always knew.

😉

The Jets schedule from this point is fairly good if Adams falls into place nicely.

Will be interesting. 8-3/9-2 from this point wouldn't be impossible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Jets schedule from this point is fairly good if Adams falls into place nicely.

Too many other issues, offensive talent isnt the problem. They just beat themselves constantly.

Probably increases the ceiling of their offensive potential because the connection between Adams and Rodgers will particularly help in the Red Zone, but the floor is dictated by their OL issues

Apparently if the Jets trade Reddick to an NFC team the 3rd round pick they owe the Eagles becomes a 2nd. So yeah, can pretty much rule out the Lions and anyone in the NFC I'd say.

Apparently if the Jets trade Reddick to an NFC team the 3rd round pick they owe the Eagles becomes a 2nd. So yeah, can pretty much rule out the Lions and anyone in the NFC I'd say.

Be worth it for lions if they think he will help them win a Super Bowl

Be worth it for lions if they think he will help them win a Super Bowl
Thats not the problem though, it's the Jets needing to pay the Eagles a 2nd for trading him to an NFC team that stops this trade. Lions won't be covering that cost. Reddick is so far behind the 8 ball with no camp, preseason or games that he might not even be an impact player this year. The Lions would probably take the chance for a 6th or something but the Jets aren't going to do that when the 3rd they gave up for Reddick becomes a 2nd.

They'll ship him to an AFC team for **** all to clear some cap space I'd say.

Too many other issues, offensive talent isnt the problem. They just beat themselves constantly.

Can be amazing what a couple of upheavals and changes make if they land right. (HC change and now familiar addition)

'Beating yourself' is a fixable problem, OL the biggest red light.

The run home for them on teams current form really isn't that daunting at all.

Aaron Jones to IR?

I think it's more depth should Jones injuries linger at the moment, after Chandler it was only Gaskin.

In good news though;

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back