Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Hold J McCrae and hope he comes good / upgrade him / hold as F7/M9 cover

Hold Reid and wear the extra "bye" (don't need him for 18), F6

Trade Oliver or miller
Trade Oliver. A short rest isn't going to help him, he needs a full preseason to get back to his old self. He looks unfit, lacking effort, and his decision making is horrible. I actually think without Trac things will get worse for him and the Dees. I'm sure he'll have a few big scores, but if he averages over 100 I'll be very surprised.

Trade Oliver. A short rest isn't going to help him, he needs a full preseason to get back to his old self. He looks unfit, lacking effort, and his decision making is horrible. I actually think without Trac things will get worse for him and the Dees. I'm sure he'll have a few big scores, but if he averages over 100 I'll be very surprised.
It's interesting, as I thought he played quite well in a beaten team the other day. Was getting to stoppages better than early in the season and to my eye was actually trying hard.

It's interesting, as I thought he played quite well in a beaten team the other day. Was getting to stoppages better than early in the season and to my eye was actually trying hard.
I thought he improved once Petracca went off too. Still way off his best though

Can't remember who, but one of the pundits put it perfectly. He said he looks like the old Oliver, before he learnt to lower his eyes and kick better. Early career Oliver. Still a content and ball winning pig, but just rushing. His kicking the other day was atrocious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't remember who, but one of the pundits put it perfectly. He said he looks like the old Oliver, before he learnt to lower his eyes and kick better. Early career Oliver. Still a content and ball winning pig, but just rushing. His kicking the other day was atrocious.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF
That he becomes a Premo again? :moustache:

I thought there was a stark difference between 1st half Oliver & 2nd half Oliver ......pity he can't seem to put 4 Qtrs together

Remove this Banner Ad

Back