Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine a cop drama where you and I are partners (swoon), Joffa and Gringo are also detectives but are our oppo as per standard cop drama.
Mowman is a recently retired source of wisdom and humour that we visit for insights at the corner bar.
Captain Risqué runs the evidence room check-ins, Cursing Fijian is the Lieutenant, Diehard runs tactical intelligence.
I’m sure there’s more characters that will come to mind, yes the juices are really flowing now 😎
angry bad day GIF by Vulture.com

Imagine a cop drama where you and I are partners (swoon), Joffa and Gringo are also detectives but are our oppo as per standard cop drama.
Mowman is a recently retired source of wisdom and humour that we visit for insights at the corner bar.
Captain Risqué runs the evidence room check-ins, Cursing Fijian is the Lieutenant, Diehard runs tactical intelligence.
I’m sure there’s more characters that will come to mind, yes the juices are really flowing now 😎

Animated GIF

Who is "Huggybear" the informant?

And.... i found my janitors mop.

OIP.3sIPLRHL6PZzBULONJequAHaLH

What positions are Allison and Cordy training as?
Super keen to get the answer to this, where these two play could shift the balance of power of the entire AFL world. ;)

George
season 9 GIF

PS - we are obviously the "we'll take it from here boys" types. Those two are our lackeys, and get absolutely zero bitches.

The SS troops - Sigma Sergeant Dard and Sigma Sergeant G do it again! Another slam dunk in the big case 😎

I want to be the fat balding gay-moustache guy that drops hamburger down his tie and takes kick-backs from hookers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be the damsel in distress

I’m sure there’s more characters that will come to mind, yes the juices are really flowing now
Leave keep me out of this infantile s.hit please.
Want nothing to do with engaging in any of it.
I would ask a mod to step in but that is obviously futile.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back