Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

If we need someone to document our great deeds in this thrilling show we could bring this clown along Dr Spaceman

View attachment 1891062
I think you’re in danger of being typecast in these cheap police dramas Frisky.

xVLzhzQ.png

I think you’re in danger of being typecast in these cheap police dramas Frisky.

xVLzhzQ.png
Don't think so , I have already been given my role as you now have , from now on you shall be know as Dr Squiggle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone wanting coffee on Friday, there is a good cafe opposite the train station.
Was the go to milk bar/ Cafe for all the fans walking from the station to Linton St back in the day.
Beware that it is now a typical hipster Cafe ruined by the woke loony left

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

For anyone wanting coffee on Friday, there is a good cafe opposite the train station.
Was the go to milk bar/ Cafe for all the fans walking from the station to Linton St back in the day.
Beware that it is now a typical hipster Cafe ruined by the woke loony left

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Deal with it.

IMG_1001.gif

What a load of crap thats been spoken on here. Get back to basics preseason training not this crap
I was doing my own preseason training today.
Installing galvanized iron roof sheets in 36° heat on a 35° pitch roof...it's now 41° over here...fu*king brutal punishment,
Good thing I am a masochist 😊

I was doing my own preseason training today.
Installing galvanized iron roof sheets in 36° heat on a 35° pitch roof...it's now 41° over here...fu*king brutal punishment,
Good thing I am a masochist 😊
Is that for the bong shed

I haven’t heard anything from the training reports and observations on young Hastie… how’s he been going??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back