Preview 2024 Preseason: Hawks v Dogs in Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

He does it himself though. If he had have contested for the mark and taken the contact then no free. But because he just launched into him it's a free kick
Unfortunately I donā€™t know how you can play that way for 100% of the game, meaning he will cause 3-6 whistles a game leading to 2-5 goals against. Itā€™s a problem that he or the club canā€™t control or fix now.

DGB and Ward two of our top 10 picks looks like extremely poor drafting

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

I donā€™t think DGB has even had a touch today!

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Thanks for passing on Sanders. Serious Selwood vibes.
I'd never say that about one of our players - how can you call him a cheating campaigner - I bet you've never even met him...

Midfield has been soundly beaten, Newcombe the only one that has shown up

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Midfield has looked pretty average across both games. Miss the class of Day. Glimpses of what will be from Ward, Huss, McKenzie etc but theyve played about 40 games between them. Very green, particularly the latter 2.

We are falling away badly.

But to scrap players based on a pre-season is a bit rubbish. Doggies can win the March Cup, as they often do, as that really works out for them long term.

We will be inconsistent and clearly we start a bit slowly at the minute - good wake up call to the boys that they need to lift if they are going to make the starting squad next week. Some vets not doing enough today, so hopefully Sammy uses it to motivate.

Just like last year, when we are good we are good but when we are bad we are fā€¦..g terrible!

Could be another year of dizzying highs and devastating lows ahead?
Is this not a practise match?
Not like say Round 10 when this would be a concern.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Quoted the wrong comment, champ
Nope. you said yopu had Selwood vibes.

I responded that I'd never call one of our players a cheating campaigner, like Selwood is/was.

Champ...

*bet you thought you were clever with your dumb shit reply though, huh???

Dogs taking far more seriously than we are. Theyā€™ve played their first choice mids on ball for longer than we have and they are playing much harder.

Bont, Libba, Treloar and English playing like itā€™s the finals and so are their forwards.

Phillips is a starter for Round 1 for mine. Been unlucky that weā€™re playing the umpiresā€™ pets with a couple of the frees. No Frost unless he plays on a smaller player. Scrim might be lucky to play with Weddle to come back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for passing on Sanders. Serious Selwood vibes.

Thanks for Bryan Lake, who won more flags with us than your minnow club has won in its existence. Now kindly f#ck off

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 Preseason: Hawks v Dogs in Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back