Autopsy 2024 Rd 0 - Harry kicks the winner vs Lions

Who played well for the Blues vs the Lions in Round 0?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry when he has the wheels going, no one can catch him.
That’s why Usain Bolt was the man, he took on the steroided short arsed yanks on and giggled at them.
We saw that last night, we saw it in his second year when he did a Buddy, but kicked a point.

Incredible how Fogarty has gone from an almost guaranteed delist half way through last year, to our best small forward. His turnaround is Liam Jones-esque.

16 pressure acts
9 tackles
5 tackles inside 50
1 goal

We need more Lachie Fogarty's
Just watched the game and loved it. What a privilege to watch that team and Charlie turning a game in 15 minutes. On fog.... He was never a delist. Even with his back issues he's our best pressure forward and now he's free of them watch out. Fogs a ****ing gun with the exact working attitude you want at a club. Have been beating the fog drum for a long time. How ****ing good.

Premiership credentials right there! Loved that Vossy did the big left fist up ON THE MARK. Knew it was home after that!

Whole of team effort and I just love that we cracked in until the final siren. Take a bow Andrew Russell. No lapse in the opening round!
Jack Carroll, you little beast!

Welcome back Zac Williams. Into everything!

Patrick Cripps! You are officially a Carlton legend. Up there with any of them. Well almost… Bring a flag in ‘24 and it’s in stone.
Charlie, that 3rd quarter! Just Carey like! Superstar and humility after the siren to make it about H and the team.

Gov is ready to be the facsimile of his brother. Great intercept possession to get it back in at the end. Did it all game too.

Great pressure, Fog. Love your heart!

Mid field beasts: Bam, Cez, Georgie. Just gold!

TDK is officially a number 1 ruck and offers so much more!

Boyd, Newie, Kempy, Youngie. Just important touches and moments.
Blakers, just gets to the right spots every bloody time!
Adam god damn Saad. You are officially a Woof!
Speed of Cuners and Cotts so important.

Missed some but tears are impeding the screen. Loved H in the ruck and up the ground.

Bot and Walsh to come back in! Who misses???

Eerie similarities to Round 3, 2007 against Essendon.

• We were $3+ in the odds pre-match
  • Down 7 goals to 2 at quarter time
  • Down by 8 goals midway through the second quarter
  • Kicked the last few of the second quarter to shift the momentum
  • Down by 5 goals at half time
  • Third quarter blitz and hit the front midway through the quarter
  • Goal for goal from that point and we literally hang on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His forward “craft” should get some attention this year. Harry doing the chop out pushed Pitto back and Mirkov is pure ruck. HOK should have plenty of opportunity to hone his forward credentials, while Lemmey gets opportunity to become a genuine swingman with defensive game time.

Great development opportunities while we are in a flag window. Rare bonus.

Just watching the replay, Acres, Fogarty!
They are elite competitors, they drag you back from the jaws of defeat.
Mr. Lewis has made an argument for that position.
Cerra is a unicorn.
This Carroll kid, I didn’t pick that, thought he had ‘something’, a performance like that though.
I think coming off the timber for a bit might help his growth, nah, **** it, give him a full game versus the Tiges!
Kemp was a level above, he has a job, he does it.
ahh shit I’m doing one of those posts.
Just a bit longer, they know their system.
Kudos to the bench!👍♥️

Just watching the replay, Acres, Fogarty!
They are elite competitors, they drag you back from the jaws of defeat.
Mr. Lewis has made an argument for that position.
Cerra is a unicorn.
This Carroll kid, I didn’t pick that, thought he had ‘something’, a performance like that though.
I think coming off the timber for a bit might help his growth, nah, * it, give him a full game versus the Tiges!
Kemp was a level above, he has a job, he does it.
ahh s**t I’m doing one of those posts.
Just a bit longer, they know their system.
Kudos to the bench!👍♥️
cc, this post reminds me of that closing monologue in the Great Lebowski… 😊

1709988305015.jpeg

Doc should be back round 3
If this is information coming from the club then that's pretty alarming.

We sent a player with a torn ACL and Meniscus back out onto the field last night, and then as late as this morning, still thought there were no issues.

Would love to hear from those in the profession if they think this is behaviour become of medical professionals in a high performance environment

If this is information coming from the club then that's pretty alarming.

We sent a player with a torn ACL and Meniscus back out onto the field last night, and then as late as this morning, still thought there were no issues.

Would love to hear from those in the profession if they think this is behaviour become of medical professionals in a high performance environment
I'm not sure how or if Im meant to respond to this.

Info doesn't come from the medicos.

Therefore I guess is fallible. People at the club clearly on a high and thought the best.

On game night / in the action clearly wasn't a clear cut case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 0 - Harry kicks the winner vs Lions

Back