Women's Footy 2024 Rd 3 Carlton vs Geelong Saturday 14th September 2:35PM @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpire, is this a home game or not?

The umpiring this match has been beyond putrid. They've been able to hold prior to us taking possession; they've kicked the ball of the ground when our players had their head over it or hands on the footy; those HTB calls need to be looked at, as they're not incorrect disposal or prior opportunity frees interpretations.

Despite that, we've looked substantially better. That third goal was clean, dominant footy; the sort of thing you dream of.

More of that, please.

Umpire, is this a home game or not?

The umpiring this match has been beyond putrid. They've been able to hold prior to us taking possession; they've kicked the ball of the ground when our players had their head over it or hands on the footy; those HTB calls need to be looked at, as they're not incorrect disposal or prior opportunity frees interpretations.

Despite that, we've looked substantially better. That third goal was clean, dominant footy; the sort of thing you dream of.

More of that, please.
I agree that some of those calls were incorrect but disciplined teams can’t fret about it. That’s what I like about their effort in the first half. It’s been really focused and about winning the next play. I’ve really been impressed by the run especially from the defensive half of the ground. The midfield has been humming. We know how good Hill and McKay have been but Guerin looks a player with oodles of skill. A solid second half please. Don’t let this go to waste.

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy 2024 Rd 3 Carlton vs Geelong Saturday 14th September 2:35PM @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back