Preview 2024 Rd 5 Carlton vs Adelaide Saturday April 13 4:35PM (AEST) @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

Welcome back Walshy 👍

Only 1 change:-

IN: Sam Walsh
OUT: Lachie Fogarty (suspension)

Round 5 team v Adelaide
Backs:Brodie KempJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernZac Williams
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Elijah HollandsHarry McKayMatthew Kennedy
Forwards:Orazio FantasiaCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningAdam CerraGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Jordan BoydJack CarrollMatthew Cottrell
Corey DurdinSam Walsh
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsLachlan CowanMarc Pittonet

#WALSH100

I think the trend for us this year will be close games with maybe Norf and WCE the exception.

A good win will probably look like 18-24 points and that of course will only come after being behind at half time.

No doubt your boys have been sleeping with the lights on all week. I can imagine the video meeting, “why are we watching these guys in slow-mo?” “What?”

I actually feel like your mob could click and show us some of the 2023 form.

With serious games approaching versus contenders, we really need to play ourselves into decent form today.

Good to see Walsh back, we played our best footy when he clicked into gear after Bombers shocker last year, so managing my expectations for this and next few games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt your boys have been sleeping with the lights on all week. I can imagine the video meeting, “why are we watching these guys in slow-mo?” “What?”

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Cez out. Pitto in.

Carroll sub
So from last week basically:
  • Walsh for Cerra
  • TdK for Fog: Kennedy to take Fogs midfield minutes and TDK replacing - Kennedy forward
  • Owies for Carroll
Far from our best team with multiple midfielders and Martin and JSOS out for the third tall role but should be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back