Women's Footy 2024 Rd 3 Carlton vs Geelong Saturday 14th September 2:35PM @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

4 quarters of effort which put the Cats on the back foot. Needed all your skills and smarts today. The onballers were dominant. The rucks were very competitive. The backs led by the Captain and Cordner created plenty of run from deep positions. And the game from Tarni Brown was eye catching. Guerin, McKay, Hill and Brown made it a joy to watch. Super impressed by what I saw today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Guerin was really good today, her burst from stoppage was a sight for sore eyes.
McKay and Hill are two really good consistent players alongside of Sherars speed and run our future looks bright.

I was thinking who is the star for Carlton. We have a few imo.
Go Blues.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m intrigued now. Excuse my ignorance. O’Dea?
Elise O’Dea. Was an inaugural player for Melbourne and one of the first big names of the competition. Another Darebin Falcons product (same as Vescio, Pearce x2, Dal Pos, etc.), hard-tackling type.

Her and Guerin traded to us in a package deal for pick 15 in 2021 from memory. Retired a couple of seasons ago.

Really liked our pressure and effort to tackle.
Think we lack a bit of forward marking power and a bit slow in the midfield compared to some teams but if we are willing to attack the ball, maintain high pressure and work hard we can build from that.

Today was a victory built of work rate and playing your role for the team.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Elise O’Dea. Was an inaugural player for Melbourne and one of the first big names of the competition. Another Darebin Falcons product (same as Vescio, Pearce x2, Dal Pos, etc.), hard-tackling type.

Her and Guerin traded to us in a package deal for pick 15 in 2021 from memory. Retired a couple of seasons ago.

She was at the game today too. Clearly still got good friends in the group.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Now I’m embarrassed. How quickly did I forget?

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy 2024 Rd 3 Carlton vs Geelong Saturday 14th September 2:35PM @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back