2024 Rolling ALL-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Darcy Cameron in the squad ahead of Marshall?

Has Cameron been that good?

Agree that is crazy, whoever is the wa selector well done. Clarke really? What a joke
Not sure who this Clarke is you mention, but Jordan Clark has had a great year and has appeared in multiple AA teams proposed in this very thread (from non-Freo fans).

I think most Freo fans would have him close to the team and ahead of Ryan.

For what it's worth, whilst he had a stellar last 6-7 games I don't think Brayshaw's first half of the season was strong enough to get into the 44 and Ryan has great stats but hasn't come close to the impact of his AA season in 2020.

I would have been content with just Serong, Young and Clark in the 44 and unquestionably Pearce was on track for the 44 before breaking his arm (our drop down to 10th is intrinsically linked to Pearce's injury - and to a lesser extent Treacy's injury over the last three weeks).

I thought Ed Richards would make the squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Massimo D’Ambrosio getting in the 44 man squad, rated the 2nd best winger on statistics this season behind Errol Gulden, but they pick someone on the wing who hasn’t there all year
Has really come on. Rapid rate of improvement.

Not sure who this Clarke is you mention, but Jordan Clark has had a great year and has appeared in multiple AA teams proposed in this very thread (from non-Freo fans).

I think most Freo fans would have him close to the team and ahead of Ryan.

For what it's worth, whilst he had a stellar last 6-7 games I don't think Brayshaw's first half of the season was strong enough to get into the 44 and Ryan has great stats but hasn't come close to the impact of his AA season in 2020.

I would have been content with just Serong, Young and Clark in the 44 and unquestionably Pearce was on track for the 44 before breaking his arm (our drop down to 10th is intrinsically linked to Pearce's injury - and to a lesser extent Treacy's injury over the last three weeks).
With so many deserving or close to aa nominations hard to understand how Freo didn’t make the finals.

Rayner on the left and people can guess who’s on the right.
IMG_3250.jpeg

Surely Rayner in the squad is purely for clickbait and engagement.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Rolling ALL-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back