Rolling Flag Contenders 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Any team can win from the top 4. Minor premiership means nothing.

And I am frankly super uncomfortable with us being the unambiguous favourites.
I’m looking forward to seeing the swans playing away against strong teams.

They’re unbeatable in Sydney.

A big 2nd half of the season to come.

I wouldn't count out Freo. Percentage is always a good indicator they have the second best in the comp. Finish 6th or better and they can cause some damage like Carlton last year.

It's getting hard to imagine a world where Sydney doesn't win the premiership this year.
They haven’t been this unstoppable since 2014.

Yep. It will 2016 all over again. I was really hoping GWS would be in the top 4 for this very reason. Hoping port stay up and Freo can somehow make it too.
Dogs was about breaking the drought. Plenty of people hate Carlton and there’s no sentimentality. 30 years, who gives a ****. Come to me when the Sainters have another crack.

Dogs was about breaking the drought. Plenty of people hate Carlton and there’s no sentimentality. 30 years, who gives a ****. Come to me when the Sainters have another crack.

The media will make up a narrative for Carlton, about how they were at the bottom for so long, their long suffering fans and how it would be a fairlytail to finally win the flag.

Sydney………………………daylight………………..some random making up the numbers.
This is what it looks like at this stage of the year.

Though I expect there will be a couple of clubs who go on a strong run during the back half of the year and hit the finals fit and firing.

But it could be a 2000 type year where noone was ever going to beat Essendon, and in this case it's Sydney who appear to be in a class of their own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rolling Flag Contenders 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back