Game Day 2024 Round 10 Swans v Carlton @ SCG @ 7:40 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wanted to ask if anyone knew who JJ was stopping against the Hawks as if he did stop Weddle (12d) then that would be 4 successful tags in the last 4 weeks (Anderson, Weddle ?, Whitfield, Clark)
He spent a bit of time on Day as well.

I wanna see him go straight to Walsh. Don't even worry about hitting the scoreboard (though would be nice) just shut him down. Walsh also can't defend so Jordon could punish him there.

Does Sauerkraut count as lettuce? Reuben's are great btw

Sauerkraut is a select food of the true Gods on Mt Olympus. Makes a fantastic addition to an open toasties on black rye, chunks of slow cooked smoked pork hock, lots of mustard and some hard and soft cheese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He spent a bit of time on Day as well.

I wanna see him go straight to Walsh. Don't even worry about hitting the scoreboard (though would be nice) just shut him down. Walsh also can't defend so Jordon could punish him there.
Apologies for the intrusion but I was invited, so…

You need to take another look at Walsh - he’s by far our best two-way runner and one of the best tacklers in our team.

“Walsh also can’t defend” ain’t quite right…

I actually think we're going to pump them by 50 points but I don't want to put the hex on us

Apologies for the intrusion but I was invited, so…

You need to take another look at Walsh - he’s by far our best two-way runner and one of the best tacklers in our team.

“Walsh also can’t defend” ain’t quite right…
Let nick daicos stroll on past him though didn't he..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back