Game Day 2024 Round 14 Adelaide v. Sydney 15 June 7:30 (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last 3 goals all off dodgy free kicks. It’s not the number it’s the calls. And you’re getting the run of the green.
How was the Amartey clear mark and goal when we went coast to coast from a dodgy free kick you absolute dumb shit ?

Also the expression is rub of the green dumbass

Did well to get it within a kick.

Not sure what to make of it coming 100% from Amartey.

3rd quarter going to be important. Whoever wins it wins the game.
I'm almost certain it's whoever is in front at the final siren, but I'll check to make sure.

Obviously Amartey doing more than his share.
Gulden, Papley working really hard. Warner gone back to stupid, lazy kid stuff. Heeney held all day. Not sure what Adams has done apart from his goal. McInerney, Lloyd, Blakey, McCartin working. Many others invisible. Like last week we're all over the place on both sides of the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Campbell is a worry, tried really hard but his dump kicks in defence gives me nightmares.

He did all the hard work in that play in the first then fell over.

Having said that he doesn't attend a bounce ever , even Papley goes before him.

If Campbell is just defending , then pick Fox and Roberts- one sub , one start

Tbh I'm not surprised.
However if you're going to win a flag. You have to work through this shit.

We also can't win every game and be on every week.

Still frustrating when it's right there to take.

To be honest, I'm not all that worried.

When you look at things overall, we have the talent and the skill...

But, the way things have panned out, they've been weirdly effiencent inside 50 and we;ve been extremely shocking going inside 50....

We'll fix things up and run all over them. Last 10 minutes of that quarter was telling. We started turning the screw and started looking great.

Let's see.

We need Hayward Papley and Wicks to be near the goals hitting the scoreboard , Amartey can't be expected to kick 10
In fairness, the ball really hasn't been down there for our smalls to get involved. Amartey managed to take a few important marks. That was really our only avenue to goal given how poor our F50 entries were for most of the game.

Campbell is a worry, tried really hard but his dump kicks in defence gives me nightmares.

He did all the hard work in that play in the first then fell over.

Having said that he doesn't attend a bounce ever , even Papley goes before him.

If Campbell is just defending , then pick Fox and Roberts- one sub , one start
That kick I think is lights out for him. Saw it a mile away with his wind up. No peripheral vision or awareness what so ever. Even if under pressure you don't wind up for a torp. Coach killer that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back