Trades 2024 Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches... thinking of downgrading Darcy Wilson for Dowling, and then upgrading Tom Stewart to Sinclair for tonights game.

Thoughts? Is the Stewart-Sinclair upgrade a waste of a trade? And is Wilson down to Dowling worth the punt?

Can you afford Sweet to rookie (Kreuger/Dowling) Clohesy to Ryan? Could also get Jordan Clark as a cheaper option.

I agree with Clark. If you have enough money I would go Sweet > Clark and wait until Round 16 for Rankin.

I can but would miss out on Rankine as my cash gen is stuffed, would probably go Clark in that scenario.
Also reluctant to trade in rookies before they're on the bubble

Rankin isn't a must have yet. He is coming off a Hamstring injury after 3 weeks and has the bye next round so I wouldn't be rushing to get him in yet and his BE is 57 playing against the top team he probably won't go up much anyway.

Thoughts on what I can do here?

Initially thinking:
Sullivan>Dowling
Harrison>Gulden

Other trade in options could be LDU or Fisher as a forward. Not too worried about byes, just want the best team i can get once byes are done.

Any other ideas?!

View attachment 2019330
Sullivan and Harrison both kept their spot, but think I'm going to have to drop them both to fit Gulden in.

If I cull Garcia instead of one of the pies boys, then I can only spend $530k leaving me with Zac Fisher as my option (or Luke Jackson)

So:
Option 1
Harrison/Sullivan>Dowling
H.Garcia>Fisher

or
Option 2
Harrison>Dowling
Sullivan>Gulden (or LDU/Zerrett)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've decided on my 3 trades, Wilson > Dowling, Oliver > Gulden and NWM > Freo Clark

Wilson has to go as he is dropping cash and Oliver has to go as he isn't a premo mids arseh*le this year and is dropping cash too.

I didn't want to trade NWM as he's one of my favourite players and has been a good starting pick for me but I can't cop him missing this week plus the bye next week and Clark looks the best option as he's been gulling almost as well as Super Gull Ryan.

8 trades left now with 177k left in the bank.

Last edited:

so many ins this week for collingwood does sullivan make the team...

First on the interchange bench. Backing Sully to get a full game and Jiath for the vest. Have reversed Sully to Dowling as there may be a playing rookie for next week, whilst Dowling has a bye.
I've decided on my 3 trades, Wilson > Dowling, Oliver > Gulden and NWM > Freo Clark

Wilson has to go as he is dropping cash and Oliver has to go as he isn't a premo mids arseh*le this year and is dropping cash too.

I didn't want to trade NWM as he's one of my favourite players and has been a good starting pick for me but I can't cop him missing this week plus the bye next week and Clark looks the best option as he's been gulling almost as well as Super Gull Ryan.

8 trades left now with 177k left in the bank.
Please don't break him. Been very good after the Jordon tag game. Always has more CP's than Ryan, (2 or 4 sets a low bar), and a genuine goer. If he could avoid the backward kicks to the blonde guy he could score even better.

1718360150118.png

Probs this, means a Nartin or ranga Richards being M8 for a while.

Gives me 4 scores vs 2 (byes- i need them) or I could go Dowling for 3 scores.

Dowling cheaper & has the M/F, which really appeals especially if flarks up & goes all Weekend at Bernies.

Think I just talked myself into Dowry.

Traded Sweet to Kruger last week.
187,000k in cash to use next week for upgrades.
Still have three fwd line upgrades.
Comben, freijah, h.harrison, Revile and darcy.
Of those five, three to be upgraded, one down graded and one at f7
IMG_4604.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back