Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon there's an issue with your sums – Bont's score in R12 wouldn't have raised your average by 15 on the year.

Still, good stuff :)
Yeah his maths is off. It was a 140 average after round 11. 144 after Bont’s 186.

All out for 2412

Not too bad considering I was carrying spuds like Gawn, Houston and Jackson with Fisher subbed out and Thostrup as my F6.

Naicos not too good as captain either but he was better than my VC choice Gulden, passed on Bont due to his fake back injury.

Gov bagging a snag on top of the DEF sauciness, owners will be off chops
Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan Moore should be on 180 or something. Incredible game. 2 goals, 3 assists, 11 involvements going at 86%

2450 all out.

Was busy playing golf mid saturday and missed Richards as sub. Had I made the change to Kreuger would have been another 30 or so.

No trades. 3 left to go with 1 spot to upgrade (F6). Need Richards and Kreuger (+150k) to grow before picking the last premo.

All out for 2531

Excited Ric Flair GIF

VC Junkley started me off well and then Butters Walsh Gov Meek & Moore finished it off today. Curnow Houston and Yeo the letdowns today but can't complain with that final score.

Hai kenties.

Had a great birthday weekend away at Lake Eildon.

Scored a massive 2,500 before scaling thanks to Walsh and Moore from the hawks. 😍

Traded out Oliver for Dunkley too for an extra 40 odd points. LOL

Bloody wrapped. Finally I have an amazing week. Feels so good after only scoring 1,810 last week.

Hoping to make up the 5000 overall ranking points that I lost last week.

Happy Lets Go GIF

Hai kenties.

Had a great birthday weekend away at Lake Eildon.

Scored a massive 2,500 before scaling thanks to Walsh and Moore from the hawks. 😍

Traded out Oliver for Dunkley too for and 40 odd points. LOL

Bloody wrapped. Finally I have an amazing week. Feels so good after only scoring 1,810 last week.

Hoping to make up the 5000 overall ranking points that I lost last week.

Happy Lets Go GIF
Told you that you would bounce back. Well done Kent and happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back