Game Day 2024 Round 16 Discussion ....MND Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Not, too bad - I thought it would be much worst with only 8 tons out of 22 "premium" players :'(

Only 660 spots down, I will take it on the chin and bounce back next week

1719745855741.png

Screenshot_20240630_211912_SuperCoach.jpg

Jimmy Kimmel Abc GIF by Emmys

2229. Very frustrating as I reckon I have an ok side. Gulden as C didn’t help. I had to choose between Richards and Freijah for F6. Only non premo spot. Went Richards and he was then made sub. Couldn’t loop. Bad luck.

Can’t blame Yeo for his poor score. And sub ton scores from Rowell and Gawn in particular didn’t help. My only bright light was Caldwell who I brought in two weeks ago. About my only good move in weeks!

2229. Very frustrating as I reckon I have an ok side. Gulden as C didn’t help. I had to choose between Richards and Freijah for F6. Only non premo spot. Went Richards and he was then made sub. Couldn’t loop. Bad luck.

Richards is better then Sullivan and Harrison so was disappointing to see him start sub. Was very good when he came on and may have very well gone close to a ton if he started.

Will get a full game next week.

Up until 2771st, my best rank for the season and first time in the top 3k.
8 rounds left, hopefully I can make a push for a top 1k finish.

A few monster scores around. Congrats fellas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richards is better then Sullivan and Harrison so was disappointing to see him start sub. Was very good when he came on and may have very well gone close to a ton if he started.

Will get a full game next week.
I did give it thought. Was surprised Richards was sub, but perhaps they were being careful given he was coming back from injury. This week I can loop him given the Pies play first.

IMG_3781.jpeg

Young
Martin
Grundy
Gulden
Steele
Zerrett
Gawn
Dawson
Heeney

IMG_3552.gif

Could’ve actually been a HUGE week if these campaigners hit their averages, and don’t get me started on Charlie “Has an awesome run home and cannot even feast on the carcass of the club formerly known as Richmond in a 10-goal drubbing” Curnow

**** off.

F7 Punchy Greene outscored Heeney, Fisher and Curnow. The actual **** is that? Thankfully had the campaigner looped.

Thems the breaks when you attempt to have an F7 as cover instead of spreading the money across your onfield players thus resulting in a better finished product.

Bring your mouthguards to training this week ****ers, it’s going to be a tough one on the track.

Peace ✌🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back