Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably no trades, keep my 5 for a rainy day.

Not a fan of the 23rd, rather put my money on the field. Looping never works out well, I still remember the Bramble disaster of 2021 where I benched a premo mid to take his 120, the premo mid was obviously pissed at that and knocked out a 158.

If you have money Oliver to LDU or Miller to LDU is a much better play than upgrading Clark to Rozee on your bench.

Should I:

Upgrade Oliver to Serong

OR

Go Oliver to Rozee and pocket some change (177k spare) and save it for when I can upgrade a forward to a better option.
Post your team

Not a fan of the 23rd,
I’ll show you why I’ve always been a fan of bench cover on the run home.

This was how last years shitshow ended up looking.

IMG_2664.jpeg
IMG_2665.jpeg

I thought I had plenty of cover with Keays and Windhager covering M9/F7, and Himmelberg covering forward and back.

Tom Green copped an injury in round 17 or so and from memory was going to miss a month or more, so I went to Neale.

Green came back for the last 4 and averaged 130 or thereabouts.

By the end of the year I was missing Daicos, Doc, Cripps, and Macrae.

I’d also held Clarry for way too long and had $658k sitting on the bench like an idiot. Mea culpa. Worst hold in history.

So all in all, i’d rather have some solid cover and loop where I can based on matchups rather than have those situations play out again.

Of course all this could be avoided by saving trades, but where’s the fun in that :drunk:

View attachment 2028927

Certainly nothing to write home about. The aim shifted from rank to league a longggg time ago.
Not sure how much bank you’ve got, but if you’ve got $10k plus lying around you could do something like:

Sullivan, Clark and Oliver

To

Rozee, Caldwell/Curnow, 102k rookie.

Or something like that.

Edit: you probably don’t have a boost, so you can’t do three trades.

Oliver to Rozee

Clohesly plus bank to best forward you can get?

View attachment 2028907
View attachment 2028906

I thought I had plenty of cover with Keays and Windhager covering M9/F7, and Himmelberg covering forward and back.

Tom Green copped an injury in round 17 or so and from memory was going to miss a month or more, so I went to Neale.

I’d also held Clarry for way too long and had $658k sitting on the bench like an idiot. Mea culpa. Worst hold in history.

So all in all, i’d rather have some solid cover and loop where I can based on matchups rather than have those situations play out again.

Of course all this could be avoided by saving trades, but where’s the fun in that :drunk:
Walsh got injured I traded in Libba who then got concussed and missed prelim week so I had to field Johnson. Lost my cashie prelim by 20 points and then out scored both grand finalists by 50+ the following week when Libba returned 😭 I could have used a 23rd last year that’s for sure

Oliver, can you hold.him?
Only saw snippets, but he surely cops Berry this week and he's not the Oliver of old.
Shown glimpses, looked OK at M8/9 till this weeky but a 30 is just atrocious

Oliver, can you hold.him?
I don’t think so.

If he had 6+ really early matches on the run home he’d probably be easier to loop.

A few more 30’s and he’ll be a juicy little piglet to start next year, if, IF, he gets his shit together.

I'm trying to decide who to upgrade first:

1) The Toaster to Curnow (14K remainder)

1719205307107.png

2) Sir Clarence of the House of Razorback to Neale. (37K remainder)

1719205419322.png

Either option would involve downgrading Clark Kent to K-Y.

So many choices with 12 trades left.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Wilson to Charlie Curnow completes my team

Has a juicy run home and could seriously kick 40-50 goals in the last 9 games

View attachment 2028907
View attachment 2028906

Seems you had cover and lot of bad luck

If I was buying a 23rd it would be Simpkin over Rozee as he can cover multiple lines, both have injury riddled seasons though so not keen on either.

Id rather wait till i need cover and then trade in cover or replace the player that got injured.

4 trades and $218k in the bank. Only player i'd look to trade is sexton to Jye or Rankine.

Is it worth moving Sexton or save the trades/cash for injuries?
original-5AA5C19F-0E17-42DC-9699-C9BBDC97F4D7.jpeg original-DB6A0A50-3C7F-4F57-AD52-7F9C4794F27B.jpeg

Not just that.

Wasted trades on the ole RnR strategy.

Rucks n roughies.

Truck the rucks.

Spend 4 trades on English..once about a time.

Last year hondor to nank to F Witts.
Nank inj the week I got some as miller.

Yeah I 💕 SC...

What's the consensus on Schoenmaker? Stocker and Webster will be available, Howard 2 weeks away. Can he stick around?

What's the consensus on Schoenmaker? Stocker and Webster will be available, Howard 2 weeks away. Can he stick around?
Saints going nowhere.
They should play him.

Evan almighty port guy might be a good option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back