Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

3 different trade options

1 - Get Rozee at M9 giving me the option to loop a Martin/Young/Green every week. 2 trades left

2 - Get Curnow at F7 allowing me to loop him with Moore/Jackson, which I guess could still be looped with a mid if I swing Heeney to the mids etc. 2 trades left

3 - Trade my worst premo to the best available. For example Martin to Dunkley (I have doubts on Martin’s scoring with his half forward role) 3 trades left same cover as option 4

I guess option 4 would be don’t trade at all save my trades leaving me 4 remaining with 91k bank and Dowling, Freijah/Clark, Arie as cover on every line

Last edited:
rd15v trades.png
2024 completed team.png
Think I'm happy enough with this. Backing Rowell to bounce back and best available player in the price range. Was $800 off being able to get WDawson to El-Hawli and Clark to Rozee and keep Freijah cover, but since I can't going for Matty Rowell

Could be a good Oliver replacement?

Is Rivers likely to retain the role?
Absolutely should (we've been calling for it for years), but I know better than to put my trust in Goodwin's judgement.

1 - Get Rozee at M9 giving me the option to loop a Martin/Young/Green every week. 2 trades left

2 - Get Curnow at F7 allowing me to loop him with Moore/Jackson, which I guess could still be looped with a mid if I swing Heeney to the mids etc. 2 trades left

3 - Trade my worst premo to the best available. For example Martin to Dunkley (I have doubts on Martin’s scoring with his half forward role) 3 trades left same cover as option 4

I guess option 4 would be don’t trade at all save my trades leaving me 4 remaining with 91k bank and Dowling, Freijah/Clark, Arie as cover on every line
In your position, two loops is better than one.

Also, You’ve got a shot at the overall if you get a high-scoring low ownership POD in, which Dunkley is/could be.

Low trades is what would make me err on the side of caution.

I’ve been absolutely no help whatsoever, possibly a hindrance actually. lol.

I wouldn't be burning two trades and going down to two left for an M9 or F7. You're better off keeping them for injury trades – still nine rounds to get through.

Hold trades imo.
You have an excellent team let others burn trades trying to catch you.

Wasn't going to trade as I only have 3 trades left but is it worth doing these 2 trades?

Sexton > Rivers
Oliver > Yeo

Team looks alot better after those 2 trades but have no D7 cover.

Was originally going to wait till Schoemaker was on the bubble and trade him in as my D7 cover and keep my last 2 trades for injury. Would just leep Sexton at D6 and Oliver at M8 and pray that they can both hold up\turn things around.

Thoughts?

View attachment 2028598
Sexton @ Oliver > McKercher and Neale another option.

Hold your trades

The issue with 23rd premo is when to use them and who to loop them for - not easy

Also, how many 1 week injuries vs season ending injuries?

I would prefer to keep the trades for 1+ weeks injury

Wasn't going to trade as I only have 3 trades left but is it worth doing these 2 trades?

Sexton > Rivers
Oliver > Yeo

Team looks alot better after those 2 trades but have no D7 cover.

Was originally going to wait till Schoemaker was on the bubble and trade him in as my D7 cover and keep my last 2 trades for injury. Would just leep Sexton at D6 and Oliver at M8 and pray that they can both hold up\turn things around.

Thoughts?

View attachment 2028598
1 trade for the last 8 rounds isn't enough imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold.

Just imo but you need maximum points on field if you must trade. I don't think you have enough trades for a 23rd.

Question for the group. 577k to replace Oliver?

Current mids Bont, Gulden, Rowell, Dawson, Merrett, Serong, Green. Who do I get?

Butters the obvious one I don't have. Or a POD like Day or Red Ed. Or go cheap and Rozee.

Current mids Bont, Gulden, Rowell, Dawson, Merrett, Serong, Green. Who do I get?

Butters the obvious one I don't have. Or a POD like Day or Red Ed. Or go cheap and Rozee.
Butters every day of the week for mine.

Depends how many trades left.

If not many i would go Butters. If a few and you can use the $160k to upgrade to a D/F 7 or M9 then i would look at Rozee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back