Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

4 trades and $218k in the bank. Only player i'd look to trade is sexton to Jye or Rankine.

Is it worth moving Sexton or save the trades/cash for injuries?
View attachment 2029021View attachment 2029022
Depends how important the extra 10-20 points per game is to you, and if he continues to score as well as he has been with Powell back.

Personally I’d get the cash out of the bank and onto the field somehow, but you’re talking to a guy who is looping two similar players to Sexton at F6/F7.

Needing on advice on what/ if any trades to make.
$234,000 in cash and 4 trades left.
My thinking was freijah to curnow
Really want to turn comben into fisher or oliver into neale, by downgrading Mcauliffe, but then that leaves me with 1 trade for the year..
IMG_4619.jpeg
IMG_4620.jpeg

first post and open to your opinions 6 trades 347k in bank an ranked 571 first time in the top 1k let alone 10k 😁🤣 sexton to rankine hold jhf an trades I'm not sure on anything espically with cover although might hold trades. predicted 2600 plus this week with out trades but want rankine🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_185008_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_185008_SuperCoach.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20240624_185001_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_185001_SuperCoach.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 37

Needing on advice on what/ if any trades to make.
$234,000 in cash and 4 trades left.
My thinking was freijah to curnow
Really want to turn comben into fisher or oliver into neale, by downgrading Mcauliffe, but then that leaves me with 1 trade for the year..
View attachment 2029187
View attachment 2029188
Freijah to Curnow is a good trade.

I don’t think so.

If he had 6+ really early matches on the run home he’d probably be easier to loop.

A few more 30’s and he’ll be a juicy little piglet to start next year, if, IF, he gets his shit together.
It is pretty full-on how bad that performance was.
Don't think anyone was expecting peak Carry this year, but he looked OK and at least capable of 100(+)
Did his block and the contrast to Wardlaw was so stark.
Wardlaw just wills himself into every contest, Oliver was too busy giving away free kicks and puffing the chest out
If he's got any pride about him, surely he responds.
Gotta be worried about 7 years as a Dees supporter, paying 1.2m a year for bog standard output. Bit sad.

Last edited:
What's the consensus on Schoenmaker? Stocker and Webster will be available, Howard 2 weeks away. Can he stick around?
Would rather Logan Evans.

Showed enough on Saturday in the shitshow at Adelaide Oval to prove that he belongs at AFL level.

Would rather Logan Evans.

Showed enough on Saturday in the shitshow at Adelaide Oval to prove that he belongs at AFL level.
Evans every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Looked OK.
Schoenmaker nice kick, got beaten pretty badly as a defender and there are blokes to come back in
Wouldn't go near him pre-bubble, probably not even then
Not a knock, reckon Saints got a bargain, just needs to develop a bit

Tired of these mid-price plodders clogging up my FWDs with their shitty scores.
On yer bike Natalie. Powell is off to Hollywood to audition for the Invisible Man remake.
I'd rather play young gun Ollie Dempsey for a week than either of those flogs.

Fyfe > Dowling
Powell > Curnow

4 trades left, 1 FWD upgrade remaining, but have $200k in the bank.
Dempsey becomes Rankine or Moore next week, depending on cash, leaving 3 trades for LTI's.

1719230774848.png

As an aside, I had a better 4-week bye round stretch than I thought.
From 20k pre-byes to 11k after is not too shabby. Steady climb from 25k after round 8.

After a poor start, a top 10k finish would be nice.

1719230396118.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tired of these mid-price plodders clogging up my FWDs with their shitty scores.
On yer bike Natalie. Powell is off to Hollywood to audition for the Invisible Man remake.
I'd rather play young gun Ollie Dempsey for a week than either of those flogs.

Fyfe > Dowling
Powell > Curnow

4 trades left, 1 FWD upgrade remaining, but have $200k in the bank.
Dempsey becomes Rankine or Moore next week, depending on cash, leaving 3 trades for LTI's.

View attachment 2029394

As an aside, I had a better 4-week bye round stretch than I thought.
From 20k pre-byes to 11k after is not too shabby. Steady climb from 25k after round 8.

After a poor start, a top 10k finish would be nice.

View attachment 2029383
The dees prob Wookie looked prob better than Dowling 150 odd K.

What if sexy Flanders goes into the mids

Good question. I might change my mind if Sexton is named onfield, he did move forward in the second half I believe but still kept scoring.

Good question. I might change my mind if Sexton is named onfield, he did move forward in the second half I believe but still kept scoring.

GC in the past it's Rowell,miller,Anderson...in the mids

Seems to back at the old suns ...Flanders might go back in there.

Your thoughts ...Mr scoops MK2 Maybe Tomorrow

GC in the past it's Rowell,miller,Anderson...in the mids

Seems to back at the old suns ...Flanders might go back in there.

Your thoughts ...Mr scoops MK2 Maybe Tomorrow
No idea mate. Dimma is spinning the magnets week to week trying to find an answer.

The answer is pretty clear to me, the Sun's just need to play all their away games in DarWIN.

Footy: "You can't lose with 40 trades"
Me: "Hold my trades"
Footy: "What trades?"
Me: "Exactly."

John C Reilly Trade GIF by Dynasty Drunks

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back