Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Greene to Caldwell and that spud Rowell to McKercher.
4 trades left after trading.
Would leave me with both Fisher and McKercher though, not sure if that's going to work?
You get all the north chips If you got both.

Screenshot 2024-07-07 172745.png

Rankine putting the cat among the pigeons with his possible MRO citing. Was looking at trading F6/F7 - Richards or Kreuger and completing my team tonight. Do I really have to pivot to Moore. Puke.

Rowell to Caldwell, Curnow can sit at F7 the absolute spud. Bummed about going him over caldwell last week, could have saved a trade. Down to 2 for injuries.

Hurry up and open so I can trade Touk Miller out. It'll be such a relief to know that fraud will never be in my side ever again.

The "Never Again List" is running out pages...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 trades left, just $17k itb

the sensible option:
-Touk to Rozee
hold

the "**** this season, I'm over it" option:
-Touk to SDK
-Freijah to the best player I can afford under $380k (for loops/cover)

Last trade

Rowell > Mckercher

Thumbs up or disagree if you would please.

If thumbs up wins, i shall do it.

*long suspensions or injuries this week may alter this plan.
Not worth it for your last trade IMO.

2 of Graham/Reville/Freijah > $102k rookie and Caldwell.

Should have been Rankine but Reville and Freijah ****ed that plan with their shit scores this week. At least there's no damage done there if Rankine's suspended.

Team will be complete with 4 trades left.

Edit: turns out Reville and Freijah didn't **** it, I have $144k itb - don't Supercoach on holiday. 🤦‍♂️

Phillipou finally dominated in the VFL before coming back in. Got 63% CBAs today. He's a $200k FWD with a BE of 74, so he won't rise too much. Worth a punt?

6 trades left

thinking rogers to humphries, biggie to rawlinson(opens up dpp with dowling)(need to open up some cash)

and then week after dowling/tholstrup to caldwell so i can move curnow to f7

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back