Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

8 trades left.

Thinking of going with this:

1720350535512.png

With a solid amount of trades left I can probably afford to do a double sideways like this. Still stuck with Dawson but what can you do.

Tossing up whether to go for an M9 or topping up other areas of the field with the remaining 6 trades. I'm considering holding Comben for the season based on his last 4 weeks, at least with no obvious forward replacement right now that would be game changing, which could save me a trade.

1720350806842.png

A bit to think about.

Who should i get for my last defender ?
Can get anyone but Sinclair.
Have , Sheezel, Daicos, Ryan, Mcgovern and Young

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright Open for Discussion

178k in bank 5 trades left

Thinking Fyfe -> J.Cameron

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240707_214327_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20240707_214327_SuperCoach.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240707_214338_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20240707_214338_SuperCoach.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 18
Could boost this round to get my bench loops all sorted.

McMuffin- El Hawli (via K Brown)
Reid- Humphries
Touk- Dunkley

Means I keep Rankine, hoping he only gets 3 and is back for SC finals.

Would leave me with below

IMG_8893.png
IMG_8894.png

SDK appealed last week, appeals again, but CS factor.
Caldwell has already bolted, not sure about closing the gate now..
Veer Right Plugger35 worth taking a big whiff of the Philip💩?
Confidence was rock bottom when he went back to the twos for a spell, looked like it did him the world of good if today's any guide.
218k FWD

Confidence was rock bottom when he went back to the twos for a spell, looked like it did him the world of good if today's any guide.
218k FWD

Phillipou had been carried for ages in the seniors by Ross, was happy when he was eventually got dropped. Started to find form over a number of games in the seconds where his numbers became strong. Played seniors today and carried the strong form over as you have alluded to.

Today was his best his game for us by a country mile but that is just one game. I don't trust him until he puts a patch of games together is my feel.

Touk > Rozee probably. 3 trades left.

Team is looking alright except for Macrae spudding it up week after week at f6. I have to choose between upgrading him or waiting a couple of weeks to hopefully grab a 23rd premo and push him to the bench, think I'm going to wait but he's very annoying to have to watch and field. Been an awful pick.

218k FWD

I carried the Pou all last year as a cheap rookie mid/fwd floater, he looked good today but at 215k I won't be taking him again.

I've only got 3 trades left, I was planning on Freijah to Humphries this week to upgrade Harrison to the best F6 I could afford.

My boy Tholstrup from the Subiaco footy factory stood up for me at F6 today though so I might sit tight on those trades.

There is some carnage in the air with campaigners like Touk potentially out injured and Heeney potentially out suspended.

As much as I love the No Trades Club downing Dickens Ciders with the likes of Judd_Magic it's a bit too early for that party.

I carried the Pou all last year as a cheap rookie mid/fwd floater, he looked good today but at 215k I won't be taking him again.

I've only got 3 trades left, I was planning on Freijah to Humphries this week to upgrade Harrison to the best F6 I could afford.

My boy Tholstrup from the Subiaco footy factory stood up for me at F6 today though so I might sit tight on those trades.

There is some carnage in the air with campaigners like Touk potentially out injured and Heeney potentially out suspended.

As much as I love the No Trades Club downing Dickens Ciders with the likes of Judd_Magic it's a bit too early for that party.

Hey I've still got 2 trades left mate, I'm not heading to the no trades club anytime soon. 😎

Not Yet No GIF

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back