Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Might do the Fisher to Jackson one even if Fisher named.
Jackson can cover Gawn for a week or two.

If Freo are serious about looking after the best interests of the wider SC community then they should probably just rest Hodor for the remainder of the season.

I will consider holding him for 3 weeks. Game clear on top of cashie. Have some weaker teams in next 3 rounds, have looked at their teams.

Think he will be handy to have in SuperCoach finals. May hurt my overall ranking though.
Same mate, I’m tempted to hold him too. Which is funny because I didn’t hold Fisher for a one weeker 😂

Just weighing up what’s more important with 3 trades remaining

The cashie:
IMG_3460.jpeg

Or my overall rank:
IMG_3461.jpeg

First place secured which gives me $200 but another $1100 if I win the whole thing

Same mate, I’m tempted to hold him too. Which is funny because I didn’t hold Fisher for a one weeker

Just weighing up what’s more important with 3 trades remaining

The cashie:
View attachment 2042541

Or my overall rank:
View attachment 2042543

First place secured which gives me $200 but another $1100 if I win the whole thing

I could look it up, but how many points off number one rank are you?

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV
bruce lee hair GIF

So Gawn now out after all? Coke Bear loves nothing more than a good porky pie.
Touk Miller no news yet.
Fisher guaranteed to be back?
Heeney and Rankine probably both rubbed out.
Going to be an interesting week.

Not much news on toot toot .
Someone said his got a broken wrist...unsure ...tho.
Need some scoops to wake up and get working ..
Scoops been hitting up all his sources. Straight bat so far, mate. Might have to wait on the new ball for the breakthrough.
Gun Drive GIF by Somerset County Cricket Club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, it is a touch saucy. Little bit of chaos, Scythe94 this is where we come from the clouds and catch up 1,000 points in a round on our march to glory. (In b4 all the rookies score 120 and our 'premos' belt out a few more super-sexy 33's lol)

Honestly, it is a touch saucy. Little bit of chaos, Scythe94 this is where we come from the clouds and catch up 1,000 points in a round on our march to glory. (In b4 all the rookies score 120 and our 'premos' belt out a few more super-sexy 33's lol)
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

So I have got Gawn, Sean Darcy, Rankine, Heeney, Touk, and Gov all potentially out this week.

Disaster
Jesus wept
That's savage, just the perfect storm

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back