Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Before trades this week...

View attachment 2044144
Plus -
View attachment 2044143

I'm still in shock

Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

If Fisher misses this week, mighty tempting to grab Jackson as R2 cover for the next fortnight and a guaranteed 100+ against Meek this week with no Darcy. Allows me to loop Kreuger and Dowling at F6.

Don’t really wanna trade Gawn and if I did, I’d be $7k short of TDK and $14k short of Nank. Considered Marshall with a nice run home but considering Saints have 6 wins, worried he might just get bottled for the last month if they can’t nab a few extra wins.

I'll have 22 playing if Fisher gets up.
That includes Richards and Dowling in the fwds though.
I will trade Fisher if he's out.
May need to trade Gawn as well, as I'm touch and go to get in the top four of my cashy.
Lucky I saved 6 trades for carnage such as this, late in the season.
We all did, didn't we?:moustache:

If Fisher plays, it will be on the wing. McKeercher is the kick in designate now.
Nah. They've played together in the backline all year – room for more than one half-back in the team, even if they both have defensive deficiencies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure on what to do this week, touk obviously has to go but can only get someone up to 528k for a 1 trade option.
Do I get a Warner in the mids or put daicos in the mids and grab a Ridley young Stewart type in def.

The other option is too join the no trades club and go Freijah to mannagh and grab a Dunkley/cripps instead

Unsure on what to do this week, touk obviously has to go but can only get someone up to 528k for a 1 trade option.
Do I get a Warner in the mids or put daicos in the mids and grab a Ridley young Stewart type in def.

The other option is too join the no trades club and go Freijah to mannagh and grab a Dunkley/cripps instead
Save that last trade mate, there will be another LTI at some point.

Daicos into the mid's and NWM? Young is very up and down but the DPP might be handy?

Having one more trade remaining and grabbing Warner/Ridley is a better option than going down to zero for Dunkley/Cripps IMO. Say you get an LTI to a super premo and they miss the rest of the year after this week – you could be down 50 points per week for the last six rounds (300 total). Even if a Dunkley/Cripps averages 15 more than your replacement from here, that's going to cost you around 105 points (so a third of the deficit of the above scenario).

Now, obviously there's variables etc depending on what your cover is, but I can nearly guarantee that there will be at least one player on your team that misses at least 2-3 games on the run home, that's just how it is.

TL;DR – extra trade is more valuable than going an SP over a regular premo (IMO).

Save that last trade mate, there will be another LTI at some point.

Daicos into the mid's and NWM? Young is very up and down but the DPP might be handy?

Having one more trade remaining and grabbing Warner/Ridley is a better option than going down to zero for Dunkley/Cripps IMO. Say you get an LTI to a super premo and they miss the rest of the year after this week – you could be down 50 points per week for the last six rounds (300 total). Even if a Dunkley/Cripps averages 15 more than your replacement from here, that's going to cost you around 105 points (so a third of the deficit of the above scenario).

Now, obviously there's variables etc depending on what your cover is, but I can nearly guarantee that there will be at least one player on your team that misses at least 2-3 games on the run home, that's just how it is.

TL;DR – extra trade is more valuable than going an SP over a regular premo (IMO).
Cheers lads was leaning to the one trade option, just need to decide on between Warner Ridley Stewart nwm mckercher or maybe rivers.

Cheers lads was leaning to the one trade option, just need to decide on between Warner Ridley Stewart nwm mckercher or maybe rivers.
Tough one, but I'd probably lean towards Warner or Ridley (if moving a def to your mids gives you some extra flexibility, maybe go Ridley). Young is fine too, Freo have a decent run over the next month.

I love Rivers and he'll be locked in my side Round 1 next year, but the others are probably safer bets for this year. Melbourne's run for inside mids is pretty tough, too.

Shame that you're just short of Brayshaw. Like him as an option.

The only dpp players in of those are mckercher or Hayden young. Kerch with the rolemaybe but he is a first year player
Ive gone Touk to Kerch

His role is elite even for a first year player and will be looping him with Fyfe mid for the remainder as some protection

Well once all this carnage is over

This is when we need old mate SC Data to tell us about the 350 kents with all six of them.
Yeah, imagine it, would be absolutely brutal.
Not a heap you can do, most have barely got any trades left, we all got caught up in the arms race...

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back