Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you reckon Sexton gets dropped when Weller comes back mate?
It probably depends on performance tbh. He might, or it might be one of Holman/Jeffrey/Swallow/Humpa.

I'd probably hold him rather than trading to SdK as I don't trust Chris Scott to keep playing him in the ruck. But who knows.

WW19 eagerly waiting team announcements .....doctors have said these will determine the delicate & highly dangerous procedure to be undertaken on the team

It's not looking promising though....

8db34ecb-0d14-4b14-b10a-9473fae97e09_text.gif

Currently ranked in the 900's but only care about winning my main league. On top of the ladder with a game in hand and currently have McGovern, Gawn and Heeney missing this week, and Fisher a maybe. Zero cover in defence, Jackson can go ruck with Kreuger covering 1 fwd, still leaving me with two zeros. Original plan was to trade spud Dawson to Serong and Freijah to Humphries.

What would people do in my scenario? Hold injured players or trade? Tossing between holding and copping the probable loss, or trading Gawn and trading Hore to Humphries to cover Gov. Could also just trade Gov to another premo defender.

6 trades left.

If fisher and Heeney play my 23rd premo mannagh will cover gawn.
Posh.
How much did you guys pay for your 23rd?
I paid 117,300 for mine.

Personally i think looping a Mannagh/Dowling is much better than paying up for a 23rd. Rather put my money on the field so I can run a Neale instead of a Steele for instance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow got up to 233 overall with what I thought was a settled complete team with 4 trades to cover.

Now Gawn, Heeney, Rankine, and McGovern all to deal with.

Think I'll play conservative and trade Rankine to Jackson to act as Gawn cover. Comben can cover for Gov. Hold Gawn and Heeney and pray Gawn comes back sooner rather than later - and hold 3 trades for more bullets.

Or - just trade Gawn and Rankine now?

You're at 233 and you're here asking for advice??

Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Who is the Kent?

:p:p:p:p

If fisher and Heeney play my 23rd premo mannagh will cover gawn.
Posh.
How much did you guys pay for your 23rd?
227k for Comben and I got a 24th premo in Rozee at 410k. But he's now become M8 because I'm pissing off Rowell to Caldwell so that Curnow can sit at F7.

Was a little worried on Fish just because they had a couple of blokes you thought were automatic INS and some kids like Dawson and Archer who had done nothing wrong.
But was hoping he'd still get a run.
Who is trading Fisher out?

Tempted to go -

Rankine to Cadwell
Fisher to Moore

It would leave me with 4 trades left, unbelievably don’t have Zorko but that last spot in the forward line might be his if he drops a few $ over the next few weeks.

Thoughts?

Would probably rather hold Gov than Gawn, but at the same time a lot easier to find trade ins for Gov than Gawn.

Can go
Gov -> McKercher
Miller -> Zerrett

Which is very tempting

IMG_3135.jpeg
IMG_3136.jpeg

Unsure on trades this week - was going to trade out Touk and Freijah for Dunkley and Humpheries, but with Fisher missing still I would have no cover up Fwd with a bench with no Fwd/Mid there.

Can trade out Draper to Humpheries instead, and swing Dawson to Def, but can anyone else see any other moves?

View attachment 2045341
View attachment 2045342

Unsure on trades this week - was going to trade out Touk and Freijah for Dunkley and Humpheries, but with Fisher missing still I would have no cover up Fwd with a bench with no Fwd/Mid there.

Can trade out Draper to Humpheries instead, and swing Dawson to Def, but can anyone else see any other moves?
If you have trades but don't want to use one you could use DPP to move Fisher to DEF where you have Draper as cover, your choice of DEF/MID to MIDS (to cover Touk) and one of your bench MID/FWD's to FWD to cover the Fisher out.

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back