Captains 2024 Round 19 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't Sean Darcy miss through concussion? Expect he is back in this week, for those considering L Jackson.

Bont C, no bainer. Butters would be my C if Richmond werent taggers lately.

VC much harder... options worth considering are:

• Merrett. The obvious choice, Crows don't tend to hard tag but literally every team is tagging Merrett lately. Not entirely sure I trust him right now.
  • Ridley. Back to back 125+, capable of monster scores.
  • Dawson. People will think I'm crazy for mentioning him but he dropped 160 against Essendon last time. He just seems to own us.
  • Tom Green/Rowell. You'd have to be crazy with their form.
  • Flanders. Still hasn't gone below 100 the entire year, but you might end up with an awkward VC score.
  • Whitfield. GCS can give up monster scores to HBF's
  • Steele. Shit form but it is West Coast.
  • Naicos. Finn is going to him, 100%.

I'm between Merrett, Ridley and Flanders for VC. Leaning most toward Flanders. Might literally depend on who I see go to the center square tomorrow night, if someone stands next to Zach or not

Bont C, no bainer. Butters would be my C if Richmond werent taggers lately.
Just on this, Graham who has been tagging the last couple of weeks is out injured for us this week. I don't think we will run a tag with him out. And even if we do I don't expect whoever it is to do as good a job as Graham as literally I don't think anyone else in our 23 has tagged at AFL level before.

I've got the C on Butters and the VC on Merrett currently.

Just on this, Graham who has been tagging the last couple of weeks is out injured for us this week. I don't think we will run a tag with him out. And even if we do I don't expect whoever it is to do as good a job as Graham as literally I don't think anyone else in our 23 has tagged at AFL level before.

I've got the C on Butters and the VC on Merrett currently.

Butters was lame at the end of the game last weekend. Carrying an ankle. One knock away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowell into Butters

aroused ryan GIF

Changed it up.

VC Bont. 141 already vs the Cats this year, and 146 in the last round last year at GMHBA.

C Gulden. Has played twice at the Gabba for scores of 139 (that debut game!) and 111 last season. Primed to go large.

No Phillips for the Roos, I think Walsh is a decent C option. Shiels won't be able to keep up with him. Walsh loves a bit of downhill skiing.

My only loop options are Livingstone and Schoenmaker who will be locked out in one of the early games tomorrow.

That means I need to pick a VC from tonight's game so my options are Caldwell and Dawson, neither are all that appealing.

Caldwell probably the best of those two options, Dawson more likely to cop a tag and has been bog average even without one.

Either Bont or Butters will get the C in the likely event my VC fails, probably Butters at home against the Terrible Tigers.

Caldwell or Green VC

Meme Think GIF

Green? Huge risk.
Suns have given up 3 x 120+ MID scores in 4 games since the bye. 135, 121, 120 for Anderson, Serong, and Butters.

Caldwell would be my pick.

Green? Huge risk.
Suns have given up 3 x 120+ MID scores in 4 games since the bye. 135, 121, 120 for Anderson, Serong, and Butters.

Caldwell would be my pick.

EA100

Hope you ignored my nostradumass!

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains 2024 Round 19 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Back