Captains 2024 Round 19 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Bont C, no bainer. Butters would be my C if Richmond werent taggers lately.

VC much harder... options worth considering are:

• Merrett. The obvious choice, Crows don't tend to hard tag but literally every team is tagging Merrett lately. Not entirely sure I trust him right now.
  • Ridley. Back to back 125+, capable of monster scores.
  • Dawson. People will think I'm crazy for mentioning him but he dropped 160 against Essendon last time. He just seems to own us.
  • Tom Green/Rowell. You'd have to be crazy with their form.
  • Flanders. Still hasn't gone below 100 the entire year, but you might end up with an awkward VC score.
  • Whitfield. GCS can give up monster scores to HBF's
  • Steele. Shit form but it is West Coast.
  • Naicos. Finn is going to him, 100%.

I'm between Merrett, Ridley and Flanders for VC. Leaning most toward Flanders. Might literally depend on who I see go to the center square tomorrow night, if someone stands next to Zach or not
Ended up going Merrett VC despite my instinct, knew he'd get tagged but thought they didn't have any good taggers to go with him... which was true because he left a 130 on the table.

Strongly considering Butters C now but Bont is way too hard to pass up against Geelong

Footage of Butters limping during the week (side note, wtf are those shorts) makes me think they might manage him again if (and when) they are up big.

Sticking with Sinclair into Bont for now.

Same thought pattern.

VC - Sinc
C - Bont

Weather horrible today!
Looking windy up in Sydney too.
Yep, blowing an absolute gale up here at the moment. Might affect Green's kicks enough that they actually hit a target

This if i remove Butters. I need more convincing though. I still back Butters to get it done on one leg.

VC Neale
C Cripps

Yes his last 2 against the Tigers 175 & 158

Yes his last 2 against the Tigers 175 & 158

Tigers are worse now as well.

One thing quickly looking at it that could sway me is Butters is 51% captained by his owners which is 80% compared to 17% at 38% ownership for Neale.

Veering away from the sheep is the way to make ground....

Decisions, decisions!

Roma into Bont for me this week. I will completely forgive Rowan Marshall for what he did to me earlier in the year if he delivers a 160 today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sticking with Sinclair into Bont for now.
Sinclair 😍

But after all that stress, watch Bont and Butters both go 150+ now, rendering it rather meaningless

Neale or Dunkley for the C?

Neale likely to get tagged by Jordon or does he generally tag the half-back types?

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains 2024 Round 19 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Back