Game Day 2024 Round 22 Discussion - 🏆 SEMI FINALS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here we are .....another Thursday night B4 the all in important Semi Finals of the BF Championship Comps

There's an air of excitement .....trepidation ...anxiousness, as we all wait to see what weid moves the Coaches make at this time of the year

Will players be managed ....will they be tried in new roles ....will they be warehoused

I think it's appropriate to say farewell to one of the greats .....Dusty Martin, who has entertained all of us over the years

This song sums up Dusty to a tee ...

1723100678686.png

Last edited:
I had my best score last week: 2,571

The task this week is to beat last week score & get a decent captain score - 96 from Dorko was a killer :mad:

Let’s see if I can come home with a wet sail

GL to your team

Last edited:

The task this week is to beat last week score & get a decent captain score - 96 from Dorko was a killer :mad:

Mr Perfect.gif

Some of us are at a sensitive level .....these constant reminders, does not help the healing process

Psychiatrist Couch.gif

Great score without Bont's captain score.:thumbsu:

1723106169975.png

If Jackson pulls his finger out and scores okay, I keep everything as is. If he cores under about 70, I'm trading Dowling for Phillipou (best forward I can afford, unless I want to also use my last trade on a downgrade elsewhere).

I still have my best 22 starting this week but my bench depth is becoming a worry with Dowling dropped and no trades left.

Mannagh is my only bench player that has been named on field with Freijah and Coffield named on the Dogs extended bench.

Schoenmaker, Jhye Clark and Harrison have all been dropped in recent weeks and they don't look like returning anytime soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dowling out.
Fair to say I have no bench cover anymore.
Humphries the only one playing.

Freijah, Revs and Dowling looked so safe 3 weeks back.

I lost Dowling and Coffield this week but surprisingly gained Salem & Richards

rocker_oz33 Chompity chomp chomp chomp
Nina did him super dirty there haha

Good on her.

Eat that chompers 🤣.

Darty 250th
Laces out.
Looking Jim Carrey GIF

Good on her.

Eat that chompers 🤣.

Darty 250th
Laces out.
Looking Jim Carrey GIF
Darty gunna rack 'em up and put 'em away like he's playing billiards in the man cave.
Gunna put on a clinic, the people's champ, then slide on down the Great Ocean Road for a cheeky post-game jam donut during the week.

Lukosius getting dropped a bit of an indictment on him.
Suns' forward line in general a dumpster fire ATM, they are actually generating helps of chances, just can't put the shots through the big sticks and grass marks on the lead.

HI all, i have 4 trades and 280,000 to spend, can anyone help with some ideas to improve, i wish to use 2 trades this week.

ta and good luck evryone.

Jackson > Rankine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back